on 26 April 2017
I use Norton for my desktop since I've always been happy with it.
on 12 May 2014
fab gives protection to all of our laptops and arrived well early great!
on 7 April 2013
It does what it says on the "tin" keeps those nasty little viruses at bay, and as a NORTON user it is fantastic! I've installed it on 3 devices, now I don't have to worry for a whole year and for £17.99, what more could you ask for ?
on 6 May 2013
The best AV software, period. Listed as from Germany, but arrived quickly. Happy with the purchase, would recommend it. Doesn't slow down PC either.
on 7 September 2013
It seems daft, but this is half the price of a renewal from Norton of an already installed Norton anti-virus. Why do Norton shoot themselves in the foot like that?

It's easy to renew an existing install of Norton anti-virus with this just by typing in the 20 character key on each of the PCs that have it. Don't need the CD at all for a renewal.

Anyway, Norton Anti-virus is good, I've been using it for three years or so now, and it has continued to be assessed as very good indeed by the technical reviews in the PC magazines. I've learnt that if you just keep using the same anti-virus product every year without a thought you can find yourself with a product that has become comparatively not so good any more.
on 22 October 2013
Quality product at quality price; shame license only lasts 12 months!

Easy install and operation make Norton stand out choice
on 14 December 2013
Finally I'm reviewing what I think, at first I didn't see any instant results, there was alot of trials and errors and I nearly lost patience with this product because I wanted it to solve the problems of the viruses on my laptop computer. Now it has improved to access into files alot quicker and it's working efficiently. I do recommend this product to buy.
on 3 July 2014
this product is ideal for internet security I always use Norton it's easy to install and can be used three times of different comps, it alerts you when it has blocked a threat and various other functions would recommend this highly
on 29 March 2014
there's not an awful lot you can say about this product except that it does what it's meant to. it has picked up and gotten rid of a few 'bugs' in my system. great product and excellent service from vendor. would recommend.
on 29 September 2013
ITS A NECESSITY TO HAVE AN ANTI VIRUS SOFT WARE ON YOUR COMPUTER, WHAT WITH ALL THEESE HACKERS AND WORMS ECT.... NORTON IS THE BEST 1 THAT I HAVE USED SO FAR