on 12 March 2016
I first tried aloe vera in a Vietnamese restaurant and loved it. I then saw this one in an american outlet and thought it was worth trying if it was any good, even though with serious doubts that it could be as good as the restaurant one. Well, I was wrong, it is just the same thing. Now I subscribed to the box with 12 bottles, which I receive regularly, because I drink this all the time. I take two bottles with me to work, plus I drnk it when I workout, and I also drink before bed -- without feeling guilty as this is really healthy. It's also the first thing I drink in the morning. It just feels right at whatever time of the day. At first, when I saw this drink in the restaurant, and noticed that there were "bits" floating and I though I was not going to like it, as I detest orange juice with bits, and thought it would be similar. But it is not. It looks a bit weird that it isn't smooth, but actually, the so called bits are in fact just little drops, like a very light gel (hard to describe, less 'solid' then a gel) and are nothing like the hard bits in orange juice. It tastes sweet, but not too sweet. It's very refreshing, and on top of all that, I am told it helps you lose weight (well, this part I can't promise, but I know it is healthy for sure).
on 11 August 2013
Very easy to drink and refreshing straight from the fridge on a hot day.
I like to chew the small particles of Aloe Vera to get more flavour.
on 30 July 2014
Great tasting, refreshing drink. Make sure it's ice cold for maximum refreshment. It has a lovely grape flavour making it easy to drink, I love it ;-)
on 9 March 2013
Tastes great, not too sweet and ultimately refreshing. Tonnes of aloe vera gel bits in the drink *tasty*. Compared to buying this from a Chinese supermarket you can make a nice saving from subscribe and save and most importantly you don't have to carry all of it :)
on 4 January 2016
Bought two boxes of these for my Grandaughter. They started selling it in college. She loves it and I'm sure it is better for her than fizzy drinks. It is grape flavoured. She polished of 12 bottles over Christmas whilst she's been off college. That says it all.
on 16 March 2014
I had first tried Aloe Vera Drink in Lanzarote on special offer, this was a tasty drink at a good price in the UK. Will buy more when I have finished drinking these.
on 11 June 2016
These are absolutely amazing. Pop them in the fridge and serve cold. I love the little bits of Aloe and it is so refreshing.
I have mixed these with some ice tea when it's been really warm outside and i love it! They go great with squash as well, but I never get the flavored versions only the plain ones and i think they are the best.
Does wonders for my skin
on 25 May 2015
Only 1 bottle has arrived and paid for 12. Not happy...
on 18 January 2016
After discovering this product on holiday, none of the local supermarkets stock it. I've bought this for as much as £2 a bottle from motorway service stations, so having it delivered to your door at half the price is great! Delicious refreshing drink. Everyone should try it.
on 10 June 2014
I LOVE THIS DRINK, IT'S SO REFRESHING.

HOWEVER I DID THINK I WAS BUYING 12 x 1 litre bottles for the price - my mistake.