Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Size: One Size|Colour: TNF Black|Change
Price:£247.72

on 7 November 2013
I take this North Face bag with me everywhere, it's super light weight, well built and looks great. There's more than enough room to fit a laptop, bike lock, files, spare t-shirt of jumper and more and so is perfect for commuting.

I have used this bag nearly every day for a year now and not one zipper has broken or piece of fabric ripped. It has a great thin foam back guard which makes it really comfortable to wear and loads of helpful pockets in the front section
on 28 January 2014
Exactly what I was expecting if not better ! Not too big, simple and quite smart! No doubt I would recommend!
on 12 March 2014
Bought this for a coming holiday, used as hand luggage then on the beach everyday, perfect little pockets for phones etc. great buy great price.
on 10 March 2014
This is a great bag and I use it to carry all my books to uni. I had the bag for 5 months and the top handle has ripped off at one side and the material is so thick I can't sew it back on. Trying to get it repaired by north face! I would recommend this bag anyway!
on 6 November 2012
I bought this backpack for my 13" laptop and some personal accessories that i need to carry with me all the the time. I am satisfied except that the bottom of the backpack is very thin and i believe it will be damaged very soon.
on 2 January 2014
Met other good reviews. Ideal size, not too bulky, but with enough compartments too! Roomy enough for a days outing requirements.
on 27 September 2014
Very impressed with this rucksack. It is more than able to deal with the everyday business of lugging stuff around and its comfortable. The straps are padded slightly and there is a strap across the arms to provide stability as well as a waist strap. The zips are very durable and the pockets can accommodate a laptop more than easily, without it being too noticeable.
on 1 November 2012
rreally great come on time water resistant brilliantly for carry books to and from university the vault bag is totally mega cheers
on 10 September 2013
early days but it is a good quality product, my daughter says the back is to stiff. I am sure it will soften in time.
on 22 November 2013
I got this backpack for my son and he love it , it's great for school and days out he takes it every where .

See one answered question