Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 15 September 2013
Took me a while before I realised who was performing this, (came over my job's radio and had to ask a colleague), and when I realised, I wasn't surprised.
Has George Michael recently had an accident which threatened his life by the way? You only write a record like this when something like that happens don't you? There is such an innocent and grateful joy about it and it is a pleasure to hear again and again. Catchy base and beat too. Possibly his finest record in a long, long time.
on 21 September 2012
After I listened to the words for this new song I really liked it. I have heard a few people say mixed things about this new song so you have to listen to it and make up your own mind about it, but if you like Michael you will probably like this new one. I will hear it on Sunday when I go see Michael in Concert at Glasgow SECC. I have liked all of Michael's songs and love seeing the videos as well as they always look as if they are having fun.
on 11 December 2012
Best from George Michael in a while. Really enjoyed it. Must have been his near death experience that brought out his talent for writing again.
on 29 June 2013
This is a great track and feel good sound from the master of music himself...timeless appeal. The song is so catchy
on 21 August 2012
nice song, grows on you with each listen. a sold return for george, look out for more to come we hope!
on 16 March 2015