Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.95

on 16 November 2014
Great EP
Some good covers done in the bands unique way.
One of the best British bands in recent times.
on 29 January 2016
Awesome great album.
on 4 September 2013
I love this band< they are fresh, energetic and make rock live again!! So why three stars? Cummon I paid a lot of money to hear re-issues or cover songs, 3 minutes each! With the talent they have I expect, or the public, the music listener expects 70 minute for $ or pounds.

But For the other album I give 10 stars there dedute
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 30 September 2015
what a great cd could have had a few more covers on but never mind great
on 22 July 2014
love it
on 26 April 2016
Fantastic
on 19 February 2013
The Treatment is the best new band out there, I love these guys. As soon as I heard about this album, I ordered it on the spot and boy am I glad I did. Get this cd, you won't be sorry.
on 4 March 2013
Great EP if you like 70's rock from a great new band buy buy buy best new band I have heard in ages
on 24 January 2013
Athena posters, flared trousers, chopper bikes, the '70s definitely stood for something, and this 5-track EP from young UK rockers The Treatment both celebrates the era whilst adding a fresh burst of teenage energy. Actually, it's quite something that a band from this generation can be so inspired by the classic sounds of the past, but what sounds they are! This could easily be no more than an exercise in nostalgia, but in fact all of the songs here emerge with a fresh contemporary sheen, and make you wish that this was just the first side (I'm talkin' vinyl here), and that you could flip it over to hear equally excellent renderings of class tunes from Suzi Quatro, Wizzard & more. Fun from start to finish.
on 8 March 2013
These Guys are an awsome band, and this EP of covers just goes to show that even though these artists may not be recording material anymore their music still lives on in those bands that are trying to start up. Excellent job well done The Treatment :-D
One person found this helpful