Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 23 April 2015
I'm so glad I bought this! It's breezy, baby doesn't get hot under it and with the wire in the fabric, it allows me to see my baby whilst feeding. Only thing is, it's shorter than on the picture probably reaches to my waist but it's more better like that!
on 6 February 2015
An incredible device my son doesn't like to be covered whilst feeding but he doesn't mind,this as the bones keep it off him and now I dont have to go to a different room to feed him when we have guests and feeding while out is so much easier. its really pretty too,my hhusband thouggt it was a tshirt when I,first showed him. I absolutely love this.
on 25 November 2012
I bought this to replace a similar product. Good points - it does cover me and my girl while feeding, the pattern is lovely and the metal loop at the top is great for seeing her during the feed. Bad points - its too short so when she wriggles it rides up.
on 13 May 2013
While I am not at all bothered breastfeeding wherever my daughter needs, my partner is. This looked like an ideal solution. The material is very light-weight, good for keeping little one comfty and cool, but a bit of a nightmare to control it. Could have done with some kind of weight sewn into the hem. Was the cheapest one I could find on the market. Recently little one is very easily distracted while feeding so found it useful to try and focus her. All in all not bad for the price,.plus I like the pattern :)
on 13 February 2015
Good product for using when out and about. Downside is that the cloth itself was not wide enough for me and the clasp on the neck tie kept on slipping if the cloth was pulled. I ended up buying another one which was longer in width and had no clasp.
on 23 July 2013
nice and easy to use. baby loves it. bought it for my sister too and she says she likes it a lot.
on 12 March 2014
This is a must have if you are breastfeeding & have visitors, it means you can be discreet & still breastfeed without feeling uncomfortable or feeling like you have to go to another room to do it. The only downside is I thought it would be longer, so at times I am conscious of it lifting up slightly & being exposed during a feeding seesion, I would feel this would not happen as easily if it were slighty longer.
on 29 January 2014
It's a great cover for breast feeding in public. I'm not a fan of popping my breast out in public, even if it is to feed my baby, and this is a handy tool to breastfeed discretely. Blankets are hard to keep steady or fall over the baby's face, this has a little wire built on the top part so you can see the baby which is helpful. I'd recommend it!
on 19 January 2014
This is an excellent item. I am really pleased with the item, the material and the work it does. The round shape gives plenty of space to look at the baby while feeding and also enough space for baby to breath.
on 18 August 2013
Great product, just the right size and shape for stress free feeding in public. Would thoroughly recommend to a friend.