Customer reviews

VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 August 2012
I chose this primarily because the guy on the front is the kind who appears on the kind of book I like, and also for the blurb; I also checked out amazon.com reviews, and am once again convinced that they get different versions than we do, as the reviews there are mainly 5* ones.

OK, so from the blurb I thought I'd get a tale fraught with danger, with an Alpha male protecting his woman, with betrayals...but I got a slow-moving, very tame - to the degree that my mum or gran could easily read this tale without being shocked - tale, with a female lead who on two occasions was TSTL. Actually, scratch that, she was selfish, immature and twice TSTL. Yes, think Witness Protection and What's A Big No-No?, and yes, oh yes, she does exactly that.

It should have been a hot, sexy, fast-paced tale, but it ended in a very pale imitation of what it should have been. The ending, when it came, was unbelievable and with all the press attention she'd been getting, there was no way I could believe in the future the author made out for her; that bit certainly needed a re-think.

Overall, kind of OK if you don't hope for too much from the cover picture and the blurb.
on 30 November 2015
I did think Milo would end up with sienna but I'm really glad Arianna came in to picture.
Arianna is a mob boss daughter and she's in protected custody till her fathers trial.
Arianna is placed with Milo hoping no one will find her in a quite little town in Aspen.
This book is mostly about Milo and Arianna building a relationship.
I would have liked the have a epilogue of maybe the wedding or something.
Otherwise great story.
on 13 December 2012
Funnily enough, the first Cindy Stark book that i read. Really enjoyed it and made me want to read more books from the author.
on 26 August 2013
Really enjoyed this book nice easy reading.do wish could buy in a set though.as I've read some of the others.
on 27 April 2015
This is a lovely love story. Filled with romance. Drama and a typical stubborn man
Love does conquer all. Milo takes a job to help out an old buddy in looking after a federal witness. Marianna is a spirited who challenge s him at ever turn and gets under his skin and , into his heart.