on 5 December 2014
A truely amazing book. Everyone should read it. I have the book to my husband and he couldn't put it down.
on 6 February 2015
Interesting book, better than his later edition. I felt this was more real, the next one is a bit preachy
on 21 October 2013
The book was very inspiring. It gave me a great sense of peace. Ive been reading it again and again.....
on 2 December 2013
Would have liked a bit more content. Is he holding info back for a later book...? Otherwise a good read.
on 11 October 2013
i was amazed to think how anyone could undergo such an experience; if this is heaven then we have hope.
on 27 June 2014
An enjoyable read. Very interesting. have read many like it and find this to be an interesting account.
on 2 March 2014
I wanted another book about an N.D.E., so what did I get, a book that gives so much medical terminology and a complete history of someone's life, with very little about the N.D.E?! I am pleased that someone of such status has had an N.D.E., if many more of them did, they would become better people and doctors, which has happened in this case.

The point of any book, play, film even a song, is to grab the audience within 20 seconds, this doesn't, not even a long way into the book, 50% of the way. Just when you think 'ah we're getting there' it goes back to the writer's earth life which breaks the flow.

Too much detail on friends, family, praying people etc. Unless you are religious you are simply not interested in that and an N.D.E., has nothing to do with religion. You just want to know what is on the other side and the encounters there. Just check out Dannion Brinkley and Betty Eadie. NOW, these writings are CLEAR, to the point and do not bore you! You feel you are there! Also, 'Journey to an Afterlife', now THAT'S a book, one that will make you homesick for where we truly come from!!!

I cannot believe I paid for this book. I would not say it's rubbish, I would just say this may be good for very rank beginners in this field but can assure you there is MUCH, MUCH better out there! Basically overall it's boring!

With this book you need to be interested in the medical side and someone's personal history! No one is interested in the intricate details of the writers medical condition, how he is laying, what tubes are where. Sounds awful but in a sense when you are reading a book like this, who cares!? We are NOT dealing with the physical, we are dealing with the Spirit which is on a journey. It is about your journey. Yes, a little about the way someone has fallen into this state but not complete detail and explanation of the medical condition. There is no need, not many understand and as I say nor do they care as they want to get to the point, THE N.D.E!

I have been a professional Medium for over 40 years and this book does not have the substance it should. Absolutely no disrespect to the writer but you will notice the experiences told by ones I have mentioned above are not from highly educated people, so they were not tempted to go into the complete medical condition, they wrote from the heart, from the Spirit and from the soul.

If there was a refund facility, I would certainly use it. Shame it wasn't free. 'Journey to an Afterlife' was free but I think it is no longer available, there has been an updated version which you can hire or buy now called 'Journey to an Afterlife Time'!

Good luck to everyone on your journey but don't give up your search when you read something that is boring, there is plenty of great stuff out there.
on 13 January 2013
A truly interesting read for everybody including those who are skeptical about life beyond what we know. A very easy read and a book that just can not be put down.
on 5 December 2015
This is a fascinating book which is very well written and endeavours to give on a vision of the future
on 27 November 2012
Great book! I recommend it for anyone. Easy read, even with some of the technical surgical jargon. Definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about buying it