Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,386
Snugg iPad 3 Case Cover and Flip Stand in Red Leather
Colour: Red|Change

on 12 November 2017
Love my new case,my old one was falling apart. This is a strong,stylish case, it has some great features with it too! Very nice and extremely glad I opted for this one. Would recommend and I would definitely say it's worth every penny!

(No I was not offered any discount/incentive for my review,I just wanted to give an honest review for a very good product!)
on 23 November 2017
Was a bit dubious with the low price but this really is a lovely case - well made, offers good protection and looks smart. If it turns out to be reasonably durable as well then I'll definitely buy another one.
on 19 May 2017
Her'z is pink her favorite colour and it now keeps her favorite friend safe and easy to use. Can't get bettern that.
on 19 July 2017
My teen loves it! Would recommend it to any adult too. Trendy, strong and excellent design. Thank you :)
on 11 March 2017
bought this to replace a knackered snugg. Wear and tear not covered on the 'lifetime' guarantee of course. 1st impression is quality reduced a bit. Two seemingly less powerful magnets instead of three and the face cover doesnt fit flat but that could be partly due to reduced magnets and maybe needs to settle. The other snuggs we have/had didnt have these issues.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2017
I bought this case at the end of July. Its magnet works well and it looked good. Now, despite gentle treatment, the lining has worn through in several places and the leather is beginning to come off. It was relatively expensive and has been disappointing. I'm told the return window is past.
on 24 April 2017
Great case, but I am a bit annoyed that the website was not updated to inform users that in ios10 the on/off cover control in settings is now found under 'display and brightness'. I wasted a lot of time trying to sort it out.
on 4 May 2017
Very pleased with this case fits my iPad 4 snugly !
on 16 August 2017
Great product, very quick delivery, thank you
on 28 August 2017
this is my third one, enough said, recommended