Colour: C. Basin Tap|Change

on 17 August 2013
We wanted a waterfall tap for our bathroom and looked in B&Q, etc, all were approx £100. This one is obviously a lot cheaper, but you aren't compromising on quality either because it's really worth it! It arrived 3 days after I ordered it, and came in a box with the flexible pipe connectors, and the tap itself is very heavy and solid. It was very easy for us to install ourselves, and it looks fantastic in the bathroom - really smart and modern. Very, very impressed. Don't hesitate, just buy!
on 5 November 2014
Love this tap. Bought as part of a new shower and bath to be installed.

Once installed it is fantastic. Water flow is powerful and consistent and actually can shoot the water further than I thought. We have placed the tap in the middle of the bath along the length of the tub and it looks lovely. Anyone looking for a waterfall tap should seriously consider this product!

p.s. sorry the photo of the tap isn't brilliant - the only one to hand I had.
review image
on 2 November 2014
Very aesthetically pleasing, modern looking tap,however it is not suitable for high pressure and splashes everywhere, even if put in a large basin. (810mmx560mm) The product did not last long, only a four months as it became difficult to cut off the water, meaning it did not stop the water flow completely, water was constantly leaking. I would not recommend this product.
on 15 March 2015
Average quality product, rattles a bit and fairly flimsy but i suppose you get what you pay for there in that respect as it was significantly cheaper than alternative options.
However, the fundamental problem for me was that the inlet pipes to which you have to connect your pipe tails (which were not supplied with the tap) are not long enough to pass through a timber re-enforced deck, clamp in place using the fixings supplied and screw on a tap connector. It's only JUST long enough to get the clamps in. Rendering the tap completely useless unless you have a bath deck which isn't re-enforced, so you need to check this.
on 12 April 2015
Lovely tap to look out but doubt the quality. Fitted mine in a new baththroom only to discover a day later that the tap is dripping. The whole bath now has to be removed to get to the tap as its fitted in the centre of the bath. This is now going to cost me a fortune. I wish I had spent a bit more and got a branded make
on 26 April 2015
I am disappointed with this mixer tap.
I had previously 2 tap, for cold and hot water, they worked fine but were dated. I replaced it by this mixer which looks stunning, but unfortunately now I hardly got any pressure. It only works properly when it's in the hot water position and I get a bit when s in neutral. no cold water anymore.
It looks beautiful tho, so if you have high pressure system (I thought mine was ok but obviously not) you should be fine.
on 3 June 2014
Firstly as title says its very loud compared to other mixer taps when on mix setting .Also as mentioned before water sits in the tap when turned off and this is very annoying as a slight slant on the design would of prevented this.

Also the flex tails are incorrect for this type of tap, should of supplied with hard copper tails as there is no way to tighten the flex tails when it is 2 inches inside the faucet, you have to rely on hand tightness and even then its not hand tight because the flex tail just twists. I have tried snipe nose pliers, long nose grips, spanner - nothing can get in to nip the short tailed one tight for my liking and i can feel wetness when i put my hand upto the faucet area (i don't think its dripping but it is very very slowly leaking like one drip an hour because of this i suspect.).

I have had to order new flex hoses that have a longer nut so i will be able to tighten properly this means i have had to pay for them, wait for them to arrive and then go through the process of fitting the tap again. Also the instructions bear no resemblance to the tap design and thus useless. I wonder how many people out there have this tap completely unaware they have leaky flex tails!
on 13 May 2016
I am not happy with this tap. it doesn't mix the water I have one side of the water is hot and one side is cold! even I asked professional plumber to fit it in it looks not good after fitting. one of the handle have problem also when I close it. I regretted buying it.
on 23 February 2013
I am so pleased with these taps they are lovely and the waterfall effect adds a touch to it. Havent attached shower hose yet as bathroom still being decorated but couldnt of asked for better. Will be recommending to a lot of people. Fast service as well.
on 28 August 2016
All our visitors keep commenting that these taps look really great and "how you have to get good quality designer fittings to have a modern look" I don't have the heart to tell them this tap was only £25! Poor souls, thinking they have to spend hundreds of pounds to get a good quality designer style tap:-)