Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Size: Standard Double (140cm x 190cm)|Change
Price:£114.97+ Free shipping

on 6 October 2012
Delivery was very quick...it took longer to be delivered once in Jersey than from the UK. Put it together very quickly. Looks lovely and is very sturdy. The downside is I ordered stone white instead of white so will order another one in the New Year so this one can go into spare room. Would not hesitate to recommend this.
on 20 January 2014
This bed arrived 24 hours after ordering, it came intact, undamaged, was a dream to put together and looks gorgeous; all for an amazing price. Very very impressed!
on 6 April 2016
This is a true bargain. The bed was incredibly easy to assemble on my own ( 35 year old female loather of flat packs) with a small amount of help from my ten year daughter at the beginning - just to hold the bed sides steady whilst I screwed them in. It took me 90 minutes in total. The bed is sturdy & with no squeaks. The cream powder coat finish is attractive - a matt look rather than smooth & shiny. Would highly recommend.
review image
on 13 January 2014
Bought this bed as a present for my daughter who is very pleased with it. She was able to assemble it herself with a little help from my Granddaughter.
on 24 June 2014
The picture does not do the bed justice, it is a pretty and unusual frame, which looks stunning in our spare bedroom. It is sturdy and looks beautiful. It can be used for all age groups (exept toddlers).

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this product, or purchasing it again.
on 21 April 2014
We needed a bed for our spare room. I liked the look of this, but was a bit wary of assembling it myself - I am 62 years old and not particularly agile. However, I need not have worried. I managed to assemble it by myself and it looks great!
on 12 August 2012
this arabella double bed is well made,strong and ridgid.i love the powder coated finish to.just what i wanted for my spare bedroom.exelent.and, very good value.
on 9 April 2012
This bed arrived within 48 hours and was easily assembled. It looks terrific in the loft bedroom - we turned it around so the shorter foot board is the head board(!)to fit under the eaves. It was a surprise for our 22 year old daughter to add the finishing touch to her boudoir-style bedroom. She loves it. Great value.
on 1 October 2012
Bought this for my 11 year old daughter following an Internet search of the item to get the best price and Bedzonline came out on top. Speedy delivery but when we unpacked it, the quality of the paint finish was terrible - don't know the exact problem but it looked as though the metal had corroded in parts and simply been painted over; there were also scratches on it too.

It took 3 weeks for Bedzonline to arrange a collection!! That was nearly 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for my refund!! This has caused a major problem as I've had to order (and pay for) the bed from elsewhere and as I had to wait an initial 2 weeks for them to respond to my first e-mail, this meant my daughter was on a blow-up mattress until a replacement of the Arrabella arrived from a newly sourced supplier.

The actual bed (when ordered from a different supplier) is lovely but I'm really not happy with Bedzonline and won't be using them again.
on 12 September 2016
A great purchase, so far it has been fantastic value for money. Good delivery service and well packaged. It was well made, no obvious problems. It is obviously manufactured to a low price point but it is better than much more expensive beds I have had the misfortune to have to put up. Once set up, the bed looks great and so far, solidly constructed.