on 19 February 2015
I'm so pleased with this. I've used it every day for my newborn since week 1 and she loves it. It fits in the adult bathtub and I just tip it up to empty it after use. Very lightweight and easy to store (it goes on top of baby's cupboard in the nursery when not in use). Great value. Don't know where I'd be without it!
on 8 March 2014
Bought this for our little girl, we did want the pink one but couldnt find one so this was the next best thing, its very big and has a thermometer in the little bath,seems too been very strong so it will not crack very easy. Sadly we have not been able to use it yet (personal reasons) but from looks alone its great.
on 20 April 2015
I cant give this 0 stars as I didn't get a white winnie the pooh bath tub I got a bright pink minnie mouse tub for my baby boy!
on 18 August 2014
great , took me a while to find themometre because its white :/ seems a little silly and poorly indicated but good quality bath and baby boy loves it , would recommend for parents who dont like leaning over or for parents whos babies love bath time to get the bath seat to match ...
on 29 January 2017
Great product.
Easy to use, does not bend when carried.
A product that has many uses.
Was brought for dog to have baths in.
Ideal for babies and children.
Also great for old people to soak their feet in.
Could also be used a mini paddling pool!
on 22 December 2015
I brought this for a present for my friend and filled it up with useful stuff such as nappies and bath stuff, a little towel etc. It's slightly better than a basic baby bath in terms of the shape and I notice it's got a little plug In it.
on 22 February 2016
This bath is great, a good size and the decoration is nice. Would suggest for newborn babies it is essential to buy he seat that goes in it to make it easier to bathe your baby. Will last for a long time given the size
on 2 April 2015
Wonderful bath. I got this for my daughter and her baby and she loved it so got another for my house. Baby loves it and can kick away in the water as it has depth.
Lovely, delightful pictures.
on 4 March 2014
Good value for money, the bath has a thermometer guide in it. Which are £3 to buy separately.
It's really bright and a nice bath although my little boy has grown out of it at 10 weeks old
on 1 June 2016
Haven't used it yet as my baby isn't born but looks great for the price. Also very lightweight so easy to move around. arrive earlier than expected. over all very happy and would recommend.