on 12 July 2016
We actually ordered this twice, the first time we ordered it at full price because we want the whole winnie the pooh them, thing is, it never came and a few days later we got a random refund from the seller. that was fine, no problems. However a few days after that it went on sale on Amazon for i believe less then half the price, so we tried again and bingo! it didn't take long to come and is absolutely perfect! good quality and some really nice pictures on it! Needless to say we are very happy with it.
on 1 November 2013
Cool bath recommend. Good quality finishes. Great stickers that do not peel off and most importantly a thermometer, a cool product.
on 22 February 2016
This bath is great, a good size and the decoration is nice. Would suggest for newborn babies it is essential to buy he seat that goes in it to make it easier to bathe your baby. Will last for a long time given the size
on 8 March 2014
Bought this for our little girl, we did want the pink one but couldnt find one so this was the next best thing, its very big and has a thermometer in the little bath,seems too been very strong so it will not crack very easy. Sadly we have not been able to use it yet (personal reasons) but from looks alone its great.
on 24 October 2013
Lovely bath at a reasonable price - very big so will be perfect for my newborn twins. I can't comment on whether the images fade as yet as we have not used it.
on 4 October 2014
It looks absolutely beautiful. Design is still intact. I have been using for 2months and it still looks brand new.
on 24 December 2013
it's a great bath and it great for the price I paid
also its big than the others & i recommend this item.
on 15 July 2013
It is ok but the first time we used it the plug at the bottom of the bath leaked water out all over the place, however it has been ok since strangely. The built in thermometer does not work. On the up side the bath is a good size.
on 19 February 2015
I'm so pleased with this. I've used it every day for my newborn since week 1 and she loves it. It fits in the adult bathtub and I just tip it up to empty it after use. Very lightweight and easy to store (it goes on top of baby's cupboard in the nursery when not in use). Great value. Don't know where I'd be without it!
on 19 October 2013
Overall, it's very light and not solid baby bath, edges are soft and not handy, I have to pay more attention to hold the long edges to prevent water sprinkling. There is no plug at the bottom, it's difficult to empty water if I don't have an adult bath.
I brought this bath for my 10-month-old daughter, she always falls into the water when she wants to plays, because the bottom of the bath is not flat and very slippy.