on 28 August 2013
Needed a plain hoody to chill in, usually like my tops a little baggy, read the previous reviews and ordered a XL think 14.
Recieved quickly, quality is good, cool looking hoody BUT size a lot smaller lucky I ordered the xl as it fits, just about with a thin t shirt underneath. Im usually a size 12 medium. Hope this info helps.
on 15 July 2014
Arrived in about a week so I'd say fast delivery! I ordered a size 12 (large) in navy on here I'm usually a size 12 in everything but this is a little too snug so what I would suggest is getting one size larger than you actually are but other than that beautiful colour and material is lovely and soft very pleased overall
on 29 December 2013
Not amazing though looks nice. Zip was stiff from word go. It hasnt loosened up at all. Wouldnt buy this particular make again
on 8 May 2013
i originally bought just one of these hoodies in red, but have now bought another Three. They are really good quality material and wash up treat. Some cheaper sweatshirt materials go bobbly after a few washes and lose their shape, but the colours stay vibrant and the fabric still look brand new. Great value, great colours, great service xx
on 9 April 2013
Just as everyone else says - slightly short with very long arms but other than that its great. Need a navy hoodie for work and as i work with small children I didn't want to spend much. So its great!!
on 28 July 2015
I have to disagree with some of the comments left about the size of these hoodies. I'm a UK size 10 and following the reviews on here purchased 2 of theses in the size 12 as many of the comments said the sizes are small. They came today and are HUGE!!! They completely drown me and are going straight back to the seller. Disappointing as I have to pay return postage and they are so big I don't know whether to try the 8 or the 10 now. Inconsistent sizes are so frustrating!!!
on 16 January 2016
After reading some reviews which said the sizing was off, I decided to take a chance and try out one of these, and I'm so glad I did. It's really warm, thick, and perfectly sized. I ordered a size M, and it is a good size 10. I love it! Really great quality, and better than you can get in the supermarkets for afew pounds more.

I really recommend these, a great staple for a wardrobe and at this price, I'll be getting some more in different colours. Thanks alot.
on 18 June 2015
Recently bought this item and the sizing is absolutely terrible size XL does not fit me looks like I'm in a straight jacket! I'm usually a L in any other hoodie and I still have room to move in a L, the cuffs on the hoodie aren't cuffed there baggy and very loose. I just did not like the hoodie at all gave it away the same day I received it.
on 24 February 2016
Really nice for the price and not cheap nice and warm, just a tad smaller than expected I got large too and it was more like a size 10 not 14 so if you like baggy hoodies I suggest going for the largest they have as they are small sizes.
on 30 August 2013
the product was ok for the price but if I could rate the seller (which for some reasons I cannot) I would give nil stars;
I ordered two hoodies size XS and received instead one size S and the second size M.
One word: disappointed!