Size: Medium|Colour: Lime/Black|Change

on 30 August 2013
I have been using hand paddles for several years now & change them around regularly so I don't get too used to them. These are well designed but slightly small & come with several bands so you can adjust them to suit. I found the water resistance was not quite firm enough for me, however they would be great for a first time user.

Most swim training aids are a matter of personal preference & these are not quite right for me
on 27 August 2015
Back in the pool (I did 7 years of competitive swimming in my youth) for some proper work out so and paddles were always going to be indispensable, and they certainly are: great quality and a lot of choice for strapping which in a small way is a downside: it has too many holes that make them less strong in the water. But really I am nitpicking here, these are great and have quickly re-developed my shoulders & arms the way they were twenty years ago.
on 10 March 2016
Really pleased with the hand paddles. At first I thought they were too large and I have big hands anyway. A few sessions later, I can say they are well designed and an excellent strength builder. These are so much better than cheaper ones I have had over the years. Well worth the money.
on 25 September 2015
Loved them. I swim faster with them. Great work out as it is harder, in a way, to swim with them, but man... you fly with them too. I feel like I have turbines on my back. Shame my leisure centre does not allow these anymore in the pool. In case you hit someone (I never did though). So check first if you can use them at your local pool before you buy. Great product. Well done Arena.
on 11 December 2012
I really like these to get back to regular training after a couple of years. They are not too big (the hands on the paddle approx. show a real size hand), so the resistance in water is not too high. There are 3 differently sized elastic straps and therefore various possibilities to set the paddles as you like it (there are pictures how to do it, too).
Material is very high quality and the rubber outside lining prevents cutting yourself or others.
The colour helps you finding your paddles at poolside :)

I really can recommend buying these paddles! Enjoy your swim...
on 7 March 2013
These are my first pair of paddles, but based on this, I would reccomend these.

I was afraid that they would be too big, but they fit nicely and give just enough resistance (I would say I have normal lady size of hands). Paddles came with several strings and instructions how to put them on - however I chose to make my own combination. They also fit the palm nicely because of the shape.
on 15 September 2013
It is a good pair of paddles for training it also hepls to get in your hands in the water. My size is mediun and my hads fit good inside so it should work fine with bigger hands. All the edges are protected to avoid cuts. it really increases the work in my arms.
on 6 July 2014
took a bit of working out but comes with instructions an does just the job for my13 year old
on 17 August 2015
Cannot wait to get around to try them out, only quibble, slightly smaller than expected,
on 22 December 2015
Brilliant buy, great value for money, love it, will difinetly buy it again.