on 30 January 2014
I ordered the above pyjamas for my four year old daughter and she absolutely loves them! I purposely ordered a larger size and I would say that the sizing is accurate. I cannot fault the quality of the pyjamas and I feel that I ought to thank the seller for their prompt reply to my emails/queries. They were very efficient, proficient and extremely helpful. I have just washed them, prior to my daughter wearing them, in order to soften them up and they have washed well. I will definitely be ordering from this company again. Thank you. Denise
on 27 November 2012
These were good value PJ's excellent for children who know the value of fairy stories not just the disney version
on 20 April 2014
Lovely pj. However after 4 months it's little shrunk/ lost shape. My daughter does not mind it's still her favourite princess pj.
on 3 February 2014
Soft, roomy, princess design my four year old loves (I got size 5-6 and after putting in the tumble dryer, they fit perfectly)
on 16 November 2013
ORDERED THESE ON FRIDAY RECEIVED THEM ON SATURDAY WITHOUT ASKING FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY FANTASTIC.
QUALITY GREAT, DESIGN LOVELY AND REAL CHARACTERS.BOUGHT FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER SHE IS PRINCESS MAD ,WILL LOVE THESE.COLOR MORE PINK THEN LILAC BUT STILL LOVELY.THANK YOU .
on 27 October 2014
I bought these with the intention of them being slightly bigger so as my daughter would be able to grow in to them and have more wear out of them and I was not dissapointed.
on 18 April 2014
Great product, great price. accurate sizing. I ordered a larger size, as usually pj sizes come up small, but these are accurate for age. Excellent customer service care.
on 7 December 2013
My grandaughter will love these as she is princess mad at the moment. The quality and the sizing are very good. The delivery was excellent and they were well packaged.
on 27 March 2014
I bought two pairs of disney pj's for my 5 year old daughter. They both fit really well,fit with most cloths can be a problem as she is tall for her age.
on 3 May 2014
my granddaughter loves these pjs nice and warm fit perfect.
she loves the princess on the front lovely.

regards