on 13 November 2013
Very basic camcorder! The picture isn't great quality but for young children, it's not a bad little camera. Won't work without SD Card!
on 2 January 2013
Does everything she will need it for. Down side is it takes 3No. AAA batteries rather than a rechargable one with no main power chord.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 December 2012
I brought this camcorder for Xmas for my little girl. As soon as I put memory card in none of the buttons functioned so couldn't use it. Had to return.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 November 2015
Good little camcorder for my 6 year old. Easy to use and lightweight.
on 4 December 2013
It is horrible please dont get it price seems good but really not worth it!!DONT GET IT !!!!!!!!never ever!! EVER
on 10 February 2015
Just the job well made and light
on 9 December 2012
I was very dissapointed with this camcorder, it is so light weight and flimsy. I bought it for my grandson who is 12 but I know it wouldn't last long in a childs hands, it is also very compiicated to use. Not good. Picture quality very poor.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2015
my daughter bought this before I could say no...the results ? like all previous comments, it is of poor quality. The control buttons are frozen, straight out of the box, she did not even make one 20sec film !. very disappointing.
on 12 January 2013
Turn it on, vivitar screen displayed, then none of the buttons work. Will attempt to return it.Really dissapointing as a christmas gift for our little girl !
3 people found this helpful