Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 December 2012
John Hiatt is a unique talent with a hugely compelling voice putting real authentic meaning into brilliantly crafted songs delivered within excellent arrangements and outstanding musicianship. Each new album retains the quality of the previous one with songs of intelligence and emotion and where nothing is hidden or fake.
on 5 January 2013
After almost 40 years of recording music, John Hiatt has done it again for me. My history with him doesn't go that far, in fact in reason years I seem to be buying his music more often. His music is relevant, so melodic, fits in with about every mood and wherever I am.
on 12 April 2013
John Hiatt writes memorable songs in the country/rock/american folk vein that just hit the spot. They can be tender, raucus, sad, funny, all of those things that make life what it is. If you don't like his voice, just listen to the words.
on 8 December 2012
One of his best punctuated with some real highlights such as "I just don't know what to say", "I know how to lose you", "You're all the reason I need" and the immaculate "Blues can't even find me".
on 29 January 2013
For my money, and I've shelled out for most everything John has produced over the years, this is a career highlight. The ensemble does some heavy and humble lifting on unforced songs that touch the soul and raise the spirits.
on 14 December 2013
His best album since his Best of compilation.
Every track is a treat. Great music and lyrics.
If I had to have a favourite then I'd choose 'It all comes back someday'
Geoff Corncracker
on 22 February 2013
Best John Hiatt Album since the wonderful Trilogy of Bring The Family ,Stolen Moments and Slow Turning.
Great Songs with Killer Melodies showcasing the very best that he has to offer.
on 12 October 2013
I agree with all the other great reviews here. This is an excellent collection of new songs from Mr Hiatt. Thanks John, I'm enjoying this heaps.
on 19 April 2013
Just another great album from the great John Hiatt. If you know Hiatt, you will love it. If you don't know him, it is a fine introduction.
on 15 December 2012
HIATT NEVER FAILS TO IMPRESS. BRILLIANT SONGWRITER & ARTIST, GETS BETTER WITH AGE, GREAT LYRICS SOME REAL TASTY TRACKS DJB