on 17 March 2018
This is a very accessible and immediately essential book, filled with prayers that anyone - regardless of their own faith or personal beliefs - can benefit from. There is literally a prayer for every situation and circumstance one will encounter, and some that can open us to a mindful way to respond to new experiences, too. No matter what we may 'assume' we will know about our feelings and responses, there are always going to be challenging events for which we feel unprepared, and this lovely book is a wonderful tool and resource for such moments.

It is also a lovely book to read as a simple guide to offer deeper self-awareness, reflection, and to help us put ourselves another's shoes, while offering calm guidance and a positive, meaningful response.

Beautifully and simply presented, these valuable Teachings through prayer can bring benefit to anyone, of any age, faith, or experience. Equally accessible to those of all beliefs (or none!) as they address the core of decent humanity we could all learn new ways to strive to embrace.

A lovely and valuable book which I know I will read over and over, both for guidance, and inspiration. I am so thankful it found me today, and I can't wait to share its wisdom with family and friends! Thank you, Tai Sheridan, for your beautiful prayers, may they continue to touch and positively encourage others.
on 6 September 2017
A prayer for every occasion
Each poem is deeply thought provoking helping you to work on different areas of your life
on 19 August 2014
Great inspiring little prayers . I have just really got into buddhism and love this ebook. A must buy for anyone with an interest in buddhism or not , very uplifting to read and does make you feel good after a hard day.
on 20 November 2016
I found this by accident, but am so glad I did. Its simple, poetic words provide comfort and wisdom in a huge variety of situations whether everyday or times of deep need. It is a Buddhist book, but my Christian friends have found value and comfort in it too. I highly recommended a read.
on 17 December 2013
Great book. Really good ways of living a stress free lifestyle :) full of positive sayings and explains Buddhism in a great way
3 people found this helpful
on 25 August 2014
The power of Prayer is far greater than most people imagine. This little book is for everyone. Prayer is not limited to one belief system. It is very good indeed.
on 16 September 2016
A very good to follow the path
on 20 August 2014
Wonderful words and thoughts to give a sense of meaning to all things. Truly inspirational, so much to think on
One person found this helpful
on 9 November 2015
Fantastically applicable to Buddhists and non-buddhists of all ages. Well structured and well worth the price (free) give it a go, even if you are sceptical , this is an accepting way of life :) n poi taylor religion ! 😀
One person found this helpful
on 13 December 2014
Yeah it is fine if you like that sort of thing. Not really for me but it cost nothing on the kindle so no complaints