Customer reviews

The Connection
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 August 2013
it never occured to me to listen to papa roach having heard a single of theirs years ago. for me this band have improved into orbit. i love this album from start to finish. the previews offered by amazon are great to help you choose if you like it. would recommend everybody to have a listen
on 11 March 2017
Great music, many thanks.
on 14 December 2012
Papa Roach are such a great rock band, this effort however is just a bit too extreme for my liking, metal lovers and hardcore rock lovers will appreciate although I do like some of album at same time, it is a good album! Pleased with goods.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 December 2016
on 2 January 2015
very quick delivery item as described would recommended and buy again
on 22 August 2013
My favourite album by Papa Roach is ''The Paramour Sessions'' and don't get me wrong, I love every other album they have, but this one....the electric elements incorporated into some of the songs are brilliant! It shows PR are evolving- and in the good sense.
on 11 March 2014
This album is great, I have been a fan for many years and have every single album and heard every song. I love what they have done with this album with merging new and old with new modern contemporary sounds. Would recommend to any P roach fan and anyone who loves good old rock music.
on 9 September 2014
probably their best album..
on 6 July 2015
Great item
on 4 January 2014
Great album, not as iconic as some of their previous stuff, but still very good. A nice addition to my collection.