on 22 July 2015
I bought this to put on a lanyard for some USB keys for work, glancing at the picture I thought this would be a good fit, I really should have read the description a bit closer. Like some purchases I make on the internet sometimes they seem to scale out different when they arrive. I can't blame anyone but myself though, the clip is solid, sturdy and looks well made. I've since repurposed it for some keys and its been handy and keeps everything together.
review image
on 16 March 2016
First off, the product seems sturdy and the size is right.
The price is right, and you won't be disappointed with the equipment.

Delivery took a long from Asia to UK
And I received Silver and not Grey Metal, which is super reflective and not what I wanted at all.

Otherwise I would have happily given a 4-5 star rating
on 15 July 2015
Excellent, I use this every day to keep my keys safely clipped to my belt loop, very nicely made and has kept its finish too. It's just long enough to reach my pocket so the keys are kept in the pocket, but short enough so that if they fall out it doesn't matter.
I have never felt safe having my keys just loose in my pocket so this solves this, I recommend it.
on 28 August 2015
Wow, built like a tank. If your keys are very important to you, and whose aren't'? this is a ridiculously low price for a PREMIUM product. I shall be buying another for a friend of mine who is always losing one key of another because he has always used a piece of the round cheap steel which usually comes with a bunch of keys maybe from another house or car. You will not get another Key ring of this quality anywhere to match this price and build.
on 12 April 2014
I have always been wary of these type of caribiners since one broke and I lost my valuable keys. But this one is so strong and beautifully made I would feel safe taking it climbing with me. Highly recommended product at a very good price.
on 2 December 2013
Losing your home or car keys due to a flimsy key ring could be costly and inconvenient !!!

This is very solid, easy to use, metal is heavy, appears good quality, spring operates well on caribiner clip.

This is well worth the price, looks quality made, and far stronger than the usual "novelty" 99p type Chinese made key rings .

Decent solid product that should'nt let you down !!!
on 12 September 2014
These carabiners are REALLY strong.
I tend to detach my car key when working and this allows me to do so but to feel secure when I reattach to my house keys.
I suppose if you have weak hands, you might struggle slightly with this but, it's far better than it opening when you don't want it to!
on 23 August 2015
Bought to fasten to chain with keys on very nicely finnished the split ring on the end really steong I would of preferred the clasp part slightly stronger hence 4 stars.worried it would be easly unclipped without too much pressure.
on 6 January 2016
Bought one a year or so ago and this time it came slightly larger, and the colour was slightly different, even though the title had changed, the image was still the same.
on 14 December 2015
bought two for my EDC and they now sit perfectly on my keyring. Large and heavy duty these will hold most things well and I don't worry about anything falling off.