on 31 July 2014
The most robust key ring any of us are ever likely to own. If you are fed up with cheap, fragile monkey metal garbage which falls apart after a while, this is a refreshing change. A little weightier than most for that reason.
on 6 April 2017
big and chunky key chain will last a long time.
on 25 January 2014
Arrived on time and was exactly as described. Very good value for money. The carabiner will fit on to loops or tags very easily. Sturdy and will hold house and car keys easily.
on 25 April 2017
Good job
on 22 March 2014
Its ideal for clipping a bunch of keys to a belt loop - what I now use it for. It was intended to be a quick release for a USB pen drive but is far too large - I should have read the details properly
on 5 May 2015
Great piece of kit, exactly what I required to hold site keys. Solid build, gives confidence in the product. Delivery time was very good.
on 6 January 2014
The Carabiner Clip Key Ring Keychain is one of the best quality Key chains I have ever seen. It is strong and sturdy and I would highly recommend it to anyone that has to carry a lot of keys around with them!
on 9 July 2014
Perfect trust-worthy fast release for a memory stick on my key-chain. Feels very well made. Swapped the included 'ring' for a smaller one to reduce pocket bulge!
on 4 January 2016
Good for clipping keys to trousers, always seem to lose them :D
on 19 May 2016