on 25 July 2015
Perfect for making home made chocolate lollies and cake pops, the sticks are firm and do not bed easily. I was careful to check the measurements before purchasing, as I needed a specific size, and am pleased to say that they are exactly as described. Delivery from The Packaging Group was very prompt and the item was packaged as I would expect. Many thanks!
on 7 February 2013
Having bought a cake pop maker, I needed plenty of sticks as my grandchildren are very enthusiastic in making these cakes! These are perfect and good value. They arrived quickly too.. just in time for the children!!!
on 18 January 2013
I particularly wanted the longer sticks so that the cake pops would stand up in a mug, so 6" is ideal. I also wanted plastic ones so that I could reuse them (the last lot I had were papery and disintegrated when washed). These sticks are perfect.
on 2 January 2016
Arrived quickly, used them immediately to make cake pops and they worked just fine. Only trouble was finding a cake pop stand that had the right diameter hole to fit these in but that was my fault for not checking the size!
on 20 April 2015
There is nothing in the product description about these being hollow or solid sticks, which would have been helpful. I wanted hollow ones for a craft project and took a gamble and ordered them anyway - happily for me they are the hollow kind! They are quite sturdy and good value. I'll be highly likely to buy them again in future.
on 13 January 2013
I got a few sets of these for my Daughter and Daughter in Law and they rave about them. They are sturdy and just the right size for popcakes. This item will most definately be a repeat order throughout the year
on 16 March 2013
i have just used these today for the first time and the are fantastic, thick and strong, and long enough not to get chocolate on your hands when dipping, the only thing is the lolly cake slips off once the chocolate is on the cake and stick, so i will have to place a little chocolate on the joint of cake and lolly before i cover the rest of the lolly cake just so it can hold the weight, but other than that i would recomend them to all my friends and look forward to buying more in the future from your selves as i found them good value for money. thank you xx karen xx
on 31 May 2013
I liked the product.
Delivery was prompt.
It is not sharp and safe for children.
I can easily to recommends others to use and experience it.
Before I used smaller, This time trying quite longer one.
on 17 March 2014
These sticks are perfect for making board game components. Plastic is good quality and you can easily cut them in to smaller pieces by first rolling it against a blade and then snapping it using your fingers.
on 19 July 2013
Great length cake pop sticks. Exactly what I was looking for. Was not convinced how sanitary the sticks were as they arrived loose in a padded envelope. Would have expected them to be in a cellophane bag to keep them in a condition able to be used for cooking.

See one answered question