Customer reviews

Silky Wide Lace Suspender Belt - Black Medium
Size: Medium|Change
Price:£3.59+ Free shipping

on 27 October 2014
I bought this for a friend who tells me the size should be correct for her but it is loose. It is very stretchy so a smaller size is recommended. Looks and feels good but the poppers can be fiddly if used with lace stockings. Straps are long and can be shortened well. Other than that she was happy.
on 11 June 2014
This was the first time I've ever ordered something like this, I have in the past tried on something similar and now have decided to get my own suspender belts. So far I'm loving it, it's very attractive and does its job of holding up over knee socks very well.
It's a little difficult to put on medium thickness socks but I manage. The back where the hooks are sometimes scratch my back a little so it needs to be straightened every now and then, but it is beautiful and very much worth the money.
Since it was my first time buying a suspender belt, I didn't know whether or not it would fit me, but it fit perfectly leaving room for me to adjust the belts longer or shorter and is a perfect fit around my waist.
on 23 January 2013
When my suspender belt arrived all was good apart from the fact that one of the clips had snapped so it didn't serve the purpose of holding up stockings. Seems like it had probably been worn beforehand for that snap to be made.
on 19 October 2013
Such a pretty belt. Does not slide down like other belts and so comfortable to wear. Very good value for money
on 26 December 2015
Fantastic item. The fabric is lovely and soft and the 3 levels of adjustment make for a fabulous fit. The deep length fits over your hips making a smooth line with no visible lines. The price was a bonus!
on 4 May 2014
Love this item! It feels lovely on the skin and looks gorgeous! Just the right size to cover up any wobbly bits you don't like and fits nicely with stockings (they are not included). Would highly recommend to anyone!
on 31 December 2016
It broke the second use. Be careful putting them on.
on 21 November 2015
good buy, however the actual leads with the clips on the ends keep readjusting themselves when i walked, so my stockings kept slipping
on 31 March 2016
Very tight around the waist, and one of the leg straps broke after first trying it on. Not impressed.
on 25 February 2016
Is very nice and exactly what I was looking for, but is just a bit small.