on 6 September 2016
I normally don't read YA or SciFi at all. But I love gender bending stories with a HEA and a great romance story.
Kris was everything I wanted her to be. She faced everything I could imagine. And North. Woah. Could he be more perfect? I loved how the emotions in this story were so intense. But not so that it was far fetched. I thought the planets, food, p.e games were all brilliantly thought out and I would ADORE if this became a movie. Seriously. Like a modern-day Mulan sorta.
I couldn't put this down. And it was truly brilliant. I can't wait to read more from this author. Fantastic piece of work.
on 19 July 2014
I could not put this book down I have never felt this way about a book in my whole life and use read Alot of books this is hands down my favourite. it's a must read, always leaves you wanting more you won't even want to put this book down I loved it the chemistry build up between characters the plot and the summary brought together nicely would love to meet this author, I rate this book 10 stars if only there were 10. it's a great read won't be disappointed it , the ending really sums it up well there's. nothing more I can say but READ THIS BOOK.
on 27 April 2014
When i bought this book I was unsure whether I would enjoy it as I dont normal like things that are sci-fi based. However, I loved this book even though it was based in the future on the moon.

It supprised me alot because it was a really gripping teen romance book that I struggled to put down. I found it amazing as the author didn't really give away what was going to happen next, so you had to read on. I fell in love with the characters in this book from the start and loved the bond between her and her brother. This book had everything and made a really good read, will definitely look at for books by this author in the future.
on 17 July 2013
Along the same lines as Alanna's first adventure... set in the future. Not a classic such as Tamora Pierce's excellent books, but nevertheless an enjoyable and steamy (sometime gender/sexually confused) read.

Looking forward to other stories from this author.
on 12 January 2013
Ok so I rarely write reviews and I read books under 300 pages even less. But I felt like this book was so ccute that it warranted more priase then it has been getting because I really really enjoyed it.

So If you like cutsey romance books, with a clever female lead and a protective male, set in futuristic space time, in a school type setting defo read this book you wont be dissapointed it does what it says on the cover !!
3 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2017
loved this book
on 19 January 2015
After thinking it a little dull in the first two chapters, it certainly livened up and I read it in a few hours, very entertaining
on 6 March 2016
I really enjoyed this book. The author clearly shows the emotional torment both characters go through. I would like to of read some parts from north's point of view as it might of given me a better understanding of his character.
on 15 May 2013
The first half of the novel was great, really gripping and I loved the ideas with the planets and the character development with Kris and North. However the amount of close calls finding out Kris is female gets a bit daft after a while and personally North accepting he might be gay seems slightly bizarre for a alpha male character. Still worth the read.
on 29 November 2013
When I first read the synopsis... I didn't expect much. The setting is more science fiction but with comedy and romance. Happy I bought it, hoping a story will be done on Kristopher to make it interesting.