on 12 October 2014
I teach ukulele in a primary school. These are the best quality low cost ukes I've found. They have a good loud sound, the intonation is very good and they are a good construction, with a block at the base so that a strap button can be fitted.
on 6 September 2014
Fantastic little instrument. We bought a toy guitar for our daughter and was disappointed with the quality. For our son we decided to try a ukulele and are so pleased. The quality is amazing and our son loves it. We're so impressed that our daughter will be upgrading to a Tiger Ukulele too.
on 1 February 2013
Detunes quickly for the first couple of days but has settled itself once its broken in. Nice sound and feels realitvely good quality but at the end of the day its a cheap ukulele so dont be expecting guitar quality!. Very happy
on 26 April 2016
Little Dan loved his Christmas present and spent all day and night in his new sleeping bag suit playing the ukulele, narrating and singing everything I did. He played it all through new years and through the January sales!

Just like his fingers my ears are bloody.
Don't get one for your 25 year old housemate.
on 4 April 2013
An amazing beginner's ukelele for the price, and doesnt go out of tune as easily as other cheap ones, good buy
on 13 February 2013
As a novice I can't compare it with more expensive ukeleles but I read other reviews before selecting this one and am very happy with it. Tuning drifts at first until the tension settles down so I tune it each time I pick it up and this is getting less necessary each time. Nice to have a case to put it on for protection and transportation.
on 17 January 2016
If you want to get into playing the Ukuelelelelelele, definitely buy this one, it's a great starter with a good build quality which delivers good sound. Obviously the sound isnt'y as good or "wholesome" as it would be with an expensive one, but if you're new, you probably don't care.

Delivery man gave it to me as I was leaving my house to walk my dog. Just thought I'd mention that.
review image
on 24 March 2015
Nice sounding, beginner ukulele. I had to frequently tune it to start with, but getting better each time - will probably change the strings asap as they are Nylon. Fretboard was a bit dry and had to oil but other than that can't argue for the price. but does well for now as a starter. I am really chuffed for the price.
on 21 May 2014
I wasn't really expecting much for the money but it's really quite well made. I'm no expert as this is my first uke but the sound is quite pleasing too. I ordered some replacement strings but the supplied ones are good enough to get you going. At under £20 you've really got nothing to lose.
on 4 June 2016
Clearly this is not going to win any prizes or revolutionize the ukulele market, but it is remarkably good at would it is; a budget ukulele. It has strong aesthetic appeal, with a darker wood for the fingerboard. The nylon strings loose tuning very quickly, and of course steel strings would be preferable and produce a nicer tone, but you have to remember this is remarkably cheap, probably best suited for a beginner. The tone is surprisingly rich, and it has a solid construction, feeling nice in the hand. I would recommend this to younger players, or to people just now taking up the ukulele