on 28 December 2012
James Bond music it may be, but this is a poor substitute for 'real' Bond music. I cannot recommend this CD on any level! Avoid at all costs: I was given it as a Christmas gift and all I can say is that its a very good coaster for my Christmas drinks...
on 3 September 2013
Bought this CD for my son, he highly recommends it. Being a great James Bond fan, he loves all the music to the films. He says, its a lovely arrangement and very pleased with the sound.
on 24 December 2012
When I looked for a James Bond 50 years I was expecting the original sound tracks, It was ckearly not the product I was expecting. Its OK for what it is but I was a little dissappointed.
on 1 July 2013
If like me you expected it to be similar to the TV programme by the same title, and same artist, you will be disappointed. Mostly background music. Very few Title themes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse