on 19 October 2012
They look good, have a nice weight balance and as a beginner with a touch screen I found these very easy to use, and cheap. Pleased I bought them.
on 22 February 2013
This item was not exactly what i had in mind and one of them does not work at all but for the price i am not complaining
on 21 November 2012
Very happy with the value of these. They work very well on my Toshiba AT300. I tend to use my fingers for scrolling and gestures - the reason I bought these is for choosing links on a webpage which are quite small and it is almost impossible to tap the correct link with your finger.
on 6 July 2013
An excellent choice for use with a tablet, so greasy fingerprints on the screen! It is much easier to use than a finger especially when using the keyboard.
Service and delivery were excellent, the product arriving within 2 days
on 9 February 2013
Does exactly what it's inteded for, no more finger marks on tablet screen. I'm very pleased with not just my purchase but with the seller, excellent service, would recommend to others and purchase from them in futer. Thank you.:-)
on 21 November 2013
Works nicely, very efficient service. and nearly as pretty as me, gotta write more drivel cos've the amount of words you need to write - a bit over the top for a bally stylus!
on 27 March 2013
worked really well, kids love them for drawing, no slipping on the pad.
cheap and easy option if you need a new or replacement
on 26 May 2013
does what it says on the screen. no problems from it. a spare is very useful in case one gets hi-jacked by your partner.
on 11 May 2013
They look like pens ideal to clip in your pocket.Both my grandchildren love them for their tablets what more can I say
on 3 March 2013
i wanted one and this is as neat as it looked ..I have already lost one to my daughter so maybe i'll need some more