on 24 September 2012
I recently bought the above cardigan for my holiday. Initially, the item didn't arrive and got lost in the post. After contacting the seller, another one was duly dispatched to me after a short delay. However, after about the third wear holes appeared under both arms. The colour was as shown but this was about all - I ordered a small size and it was too large for me and the quality was poor!
on 25 March 2013
I ordered 3 of these cardigans - 1 white and 2 black. The white one arrived ok but only 1 black one turned up. I complained and received a prompt apology and promise that the missing one would be sent. Ten days later I had to email again since it still hadn't arrived. They replied again that they would send it straight away, though there was no explanation of why they hadn't done it before. This time the cardigan arrived a couple of days later.

In the interim I had washed the white one and found that it shrank even when washed 10 degrees colder than the washing instructions specified. I was able to stretch it back to a wearable size, but even so. The black cardigans don't even have washing instructions.

All in all I am not impressed and definitely would not recommend either the product or the seller.
on 30 December 2012
I am very happy with this cardigan. It is great value for money and a really good quality. It's lovely and warm too.
on 29 March 2013
This cardigan is lovely and warm and the chunky cable-knit style is just what I was looking for. I picked this over other offerings because it was sized 8-10 and not one size fits all but to be honest it is a little on the large size. I guess that is the boyfriend cardy style but for me that makes it more suitable for wearing in comfort around the house rather than wearing out and about. As I say very warm though. I am happy with the quality and the dark grey colour goes with anything you want.
on 12 April 2013
Hi! I ordered for me and I like the cardigan but it was too big that why I didn't like much.45% recommend to a friend.
on 2 December 2012
bought this cardigan for my mum and she says its the best gift for winter.
saw the same cardigan in krisp its £16 and i bought this for £10
on 18 March 2015
great cardigan but it is very large for 12-14 as it measures 42 inches across bust so order the size smaller than is usual. Have ordered a smaller one , wish I had have read the reviews before ordering as they all say they come up large
on 10 September 2014
Good point: Very cheap quick service.

Obviously very cheap, very thin and I have black bits everywhere, bit baggy. I should have used my common sense but needed a black cardigan quick but can't get out to get one.
on 20 September 2015
Ordered the grey, looks more like black though. Plus the size is a bit too big even for a "baggy" style. And its a very rough, scratchy material which is quite disappointing. Overall I definitely won't buy again.
on 8 July 2015
I ordered this cardigan, it was really big and poor quality, so I returned it according to what I was sent by email. But it returned back to me, saying the addressee is unknown! I suppose I have to chuck it away!