on 13 June 2014
My little boy LOVED this cup. He reached for it straight away and likes drinking from it. This is his first cup and it does not leak, the seals seem to be fine on it and the spout is soft. Great value for a fab cup! The handles come off for cleaning or, in our case, for playing and chewing.
Got the matching plate for him for the future and he seems very interested in it. Hopefully meals will be fun for him.
on 31 July 2014
This cup works properly for about a week then the silicone splits and it becomes useless.

The way the cup works is the teat has 2 small slits which open when pressure is put on them. The teat around this area seems to be very fragile and breaks after about a week causing the cup to leak everywhere. It's such a shame because they do work, but only for a short time.
on 7 December 2013
Everything I expected it to be. My little girl is absolutely thrilled with her monster cup. She likes having a cup of water when she goes to sleep, and this one is absolutely perfect, because it doesn't leak or spill, so mum can relax.
on 3 October 2013
Awful cup, yes it is a monster cup and our wee boy loves it. BUT no spill? Sorry, all it does is leak! Do not buy unless all you want is juice/water all over the place.
on 30 May 2015
This cup leaks everywhere which is a shame as it's a really nice design. It's meant to be none spill and comes without a lid it not only leaks through the teat but spills all out of the screw top too.
on 16 August 2013
I have cheeper ones that dont spill as much as this i tighten it and it still leaks from the teet its rubbish I would recomend the NUK ones there brilliant looks good but thats it!
on 13 August 2013
I don't normally take the time to write reviews about products that I buy but I always read them before I get anything, but I was so very disappointed in this item that I felt I should speak up.

When this arrived my little boys face lite up he loved it & I was so excited that he found it so interesting I thought I had stuck gold. I washed it immediately so he could use it, but after a few time being thrown on the floor it was in bits.
We tried gluing the green lower jaw that goes into the handle back on but not even the poly cement for my husbands models kept it on. so in the bin it went.

I have thought about purchasing another because of how much my son loved it but just feel it would be a waste of time & money.

We now have a munchkin one which was cheaper maybe not as interesting but its still going!!
on 19 May 2013
I first really expected a lot with this cup, as it looks so cute. But for some reason, my little one doesn't feel comfortable to put the sippy part into his mouth. I was very frustrated and tried it myself. It seems to me this part is a bit too big and thick in the mouth. The material is also a bit rigid and therefore not very welcoming for any chewing attempts. So basically, it's probably more on the nice looking side but not very practical. A shame, as it does look very cute...
on 7 July 2014
Great cup, been using it for about 4 months for milk instead of a bottle as baby kept pushing teets in. Tried so many different cups ANC this was all he'd have for milk. He can't push them in as easily. Sometimes it leaks if the seal around the teet isn't properly in, all you need to do is turn it over and check. Your child won't get soaked if you check everything is sealed before handing it over. Ours gets thrown about every day and is still intact.
on 7 April 2014
I thought this cup would be a fun way to wean my son off of a bottle, and he did like it.

It looks great but it's claim of 'no spills' is far from accurate.

In my hands if I tip it, that's fine, give it to a toddler, who tends to wave his hands around energetically regardless of what's in them, and it's a different matter! I'm glad it contained water and nothing more exciting else it would've been far messier. A real shame!

See one answered question