on 18 December 2013
I actually bought them for my small children, so they could have their own tea cups when we drink tea. They are perfect for this. But if I drank espresso, I would definitely use these too, as they are just lovely to look at.
on 14 April 2014
very cute without being overly childish. Not sure how long they'll last in the dishwasher but so far so good (had these a couple of months, infrequent use). You can now buy them on the high street, which I didn't know, and I'd probably do that as the postage on this item isn't cheep (sorry).
on 15 March 2013
Gorgeous espresso set. It arrived quickly and in a beautiful gift box which was perfect as it was a gift. Very pretty porcelain china decorated with little birds with matching saucers -lovely!
on 19 April 2013
bought as a gift but too small for person intended so i have kept them myself. Have them on display in my kitchen, look great!
on 17 December 2013
These coffee cups are great quality and stylish. They really make a statement and the bold designs are very cheerful
on 26 December 2015
These are beautiful. My husband likes them and he is not that bothered by the design usually.
on 23 December 2014
Lovely quality, very cute, nice packaging. Very pleased with purchase.
on 14 September 2014
Very pretty and good quality set
on 17 September 2015
Gorgeous. Perfect espresso cups
on 9 November 2013
the Bride & groom were really chuffed with this gorgeous set - even 'though they don't drink coffee, so I'm delighted