on 29 April 2015
I suffered from oil burns about 10months ago and was told that I would be left with permanent scaring. In just a few months the emu oil has really helped to fade the scars and make the skin a lot more smooth and unnoticeable.
Don't be put off by the price - it's 100% worth it.
on 17 March 2015
Very good product. You do not even have to use that much. Lasts quite a while. I used for hair growth and saw results in three weeks!!!
on 12 April 2017
As with the shampoo and conditioner I bought for thinning hair, I purchased this at the same time. The smell is really off putting, it smells like cooking oil which I suppose shouldnt be that suprising given its an animal fat, but I still didn't expect it to be so bad. I didnt notice any diference to my skin against more common moisturisers such as shea butter etc. I wouldn't recommend this product and won't be purchasing again sorry
on 23 November 2017
Emu Oil is new to me. I have used this a few times and I like the absorption. Tightness has reduced. I will continue to use and see if it really makes an improvement. Watch this space.
on 3 July 2017
SEEMED PRETTY GOOD FIRST FEW APPLICATIONS NOW NOT SO SURE ANY BETTER THAN OTHER THINGS I HAVE TRIED..HAD NO ISSUES WITH SMELL HAS A NATURAL UNPERFUMED OILY SMELL JUST FINE.
on 6 August 2017
Very high quality pure oil you only need a drops moisturises and goes deep into the skin non greasy.
on 20 September 2017
Good product, convenient packaging. Certainly seems to combat the worst effects of dry skin.
on 1 September 2017
Don't like the smell realised I was allergic to it so disappointed
on 15 December 2017
Good quality emu oil - bought this a few times now!
on 28 June 2014
I suffer from Rosacea and this EMU oil is the business, it takes the dry inflamed skin and restores it. I have used it on burns as well