on 6 August 2017
Excellent option. Highly recommend it. Very satisfied.
be nice if it autoran properly, but once installed it is fine and now runs on old dell, newish laptop and a dell mini job with only 1Gig of memory.
on 2 December 2012
I have always used Norton and have found it to do exactly what it should. My one gripe is that I used to have a rolling update but now have had to buy the software as a disc to get it at a reasonable price. Why Symantec do you charge regular loyal users more than new customers??
22 Comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2012
Have had norton 360 for a few years now ,It's saved my Laptops a few times from
nasty Virus attacks ,unsafe sites ,It's also very good for back up and tune ups .
on 27 October 2012
You can't take any chances, or mess about when it comes to protecting your pc or laptop. I swear by this product. Always have, and will continue to use it. At the end of the day, it's CIA software!
44 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 December 2012
Remarks based upon an earlier version of Norton 360.

The product does what it claims to do. No problem installing the previous version of XP and Vista machines (although it takes a bit of tinkering and Googling to stop it scanning outgoing e-mail messages by default).

Now that my annual subscription is about to expire I've been prompted to enter updated credit card details for automatic renewal, then still get bombarded with pop-ups that I must renew my subscription. Nowhere does Norton tell in advance how much the automatic renewal will cost, and buying a year's subscription comes with a hefty loyalty surcharge.
22 Comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2013
I buy a new copy of Norton 360 every year, therefore I know it works well. This year was no exceptuion.
on 22 November 2012
Although norton 360 provides effective protection and backup, I experienced serious disruption apparently caused by conflict with other software including remnants of my previous 'uninstalled' Norton 360. It was remotely fixed by Norton on-line support with simultaneous telephone dialogue lasting about an hour.

I understand that if I had chosen to enable my renewal using the new product key this problem may not have occurred. But I had needed to perform a System Restore which from previous experience would not work while Norton was installed. I was told by Norton support that they have no knowledge of this apparent incompatibility. I will reconsider my renewal next time.
on 2 August 2013
I've used Norton products before and like the layout and the various tools. The password login tool is particularly useful.

I will only purchase this product if it is heavily discounted - the normal retail price is ridiculous as is the upgrade price offered at the end of the subscription period. There are some very good free programmes that will do all the basic and important tasks well so Norton need to ensure they do not price themselves out of the market. Don't pay more than £25!
on 3 February 2013
A program like this is essential to keep your computer running properly. The internet security to keep your information safe and the maintenance aspect to ensure everything is running as it should be. Norton 360 installed without any fuss and has worked flawlesly on windows 8 and Vista operating systems. A good buy for £25.

See one answered question