on 11 August 2014
Nothing like the quality of the older style. Material is inferior, fewer belt loops and inadeqaute pockets. The leg seams have already had to be repaired. I would not recommend these to anyone. Search the net for the older much better design and quality.
on 16 October 2016
Terrible - not at all water resistant! Took them out in the rain and despite the (probably fake) product reviews, the trousers absorbed water so much that even my pants got wet... Also had trouble returning item for a refund and had to file a claim to eventually get my money back. AVOID
on 16 November 2017
Bought these as an alternative to M&S walking trousers, which are about twice the price and of thinner material. The M&S trousers had a zipped pocket at the front which was useful for the car key and which I miss - these have a zipped pocket at the back, which means you sit on your keys. The M&S sizes suit me, but I got fed up with them because they ripped easily and were expensive. The equivalent Regatta trouser size is fine for me. The thicker material is better for winter walking here in the S of France, and in summer I wear shorts anyway so the heavier material is not a problem. Need to wash the Regatta trousers a couple of times before walking long distances in them as the material did chaff initially. Happy to use these for gardening also as I am not afraid of ripping them. Generally happy with this purchase and will replace with the same when the time comes.
on 2 June 2017
Size was spot on, comfortable. Tore in the groin after second use. Very thin material.
on 9 October 2017
Bought a pair of these for pottering around the garden and walking the dog. Love them. So comfortable and loads of easy to use pockets. Been caught in a couple of heavy rain showers and they performed really well. Look smart and seem well made. A bargain at the price. So impressed I've ordered another two pairs.
on 30 October 2017
I have used Regatta walking trousers for years and they always prove to be up to the bogs, heather and scrambles in the Cheviots etc. Reliable, long lasting and reasonably priced, couldn't do much better.
on 26 October 2017
Well made, waist and leg length accurate. Finish is good too. However the styling isn't too my taste - design is more suited to the '80's with very generous legroom. The photo is misleading. Overall not bad for under £15 incl. delivery.
on 7 April 2017
Not as good as I expected. Pockets are a bit weak. Will purchase a 5.11 / Helikon pair. Fine for gardening or low intensity activities.
on 5 December 2017
. Nice light weight every day trousers. Have been machine washed once so far and came out well with ironing not needed.
on 17 August 2017
Very tough and water resistant - love all pockets as walking dog I take lots of stuff with me! Bit big but I like plenty of room so won't opt for smaller size :)