on 17 November 2017
Liked it ok till it broke down. But controls are fiddly and build quality felt cheap
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 March 2013
The sounds didn't work well (had the forest sound on constantly occasionally with cricket too). The alarm noise wouldn't wake the dog. The projection of the time only lights up for a few seconds at a time, and that's when you press it to do so. Just not what I expected. The return was easy though.
on 25 April 2014
This is not what I expected...I had expected the time to be projected all of the time, but you have to fiddle around in the dark to find the button which I don't see the point off...worthless crap
on 21 December 2013
Bought this for my hubby as he likes to look at the clock during the night. With this he just has to push and the light reflects very well. No more waking me up.
on 10 December 2013
I love this item its just what I want and the colours are fab the only draw back is you have to press it to see the time there is not display otherwise but I turn the colours on every night they last for an hour as well
on 22 October 2014
Absolute cr@p!!! Waste of £16!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 March 2014
It's ok but it doesn't come with a mains lead and I can't find anyway to get the time projection to stay on permanently
on 31 December 2014
Very disappointed. Have contacted sender to arrange return and refund but haven't had a response yet! Sounds are to fast to be relaxing and the projector doesn't wirk unless you press it which it does not say in the description. This was the whole point in my buying it. Hopefully I can get my money back. I would even persevere with it. It is useless. Would go straight in the bin.
on 2 January 2014
My 8yr old daughter loves this clock, it has a soothing changing light show that glows for a period of time before turning itself off as well as soothing sounds, bird song, water etc etc and if you apply a little pressure to the unit on to its base the time shows up on the ceiling - fun gimmick and she likes it!
on 7 January 2013
This was a little smaller than thought it owuld be, the plastic felt a little on the lower quality side at first, but quicklygot used to it. The changing light patern is goos, and the projection is very clear.
The buttons to set the time and the alarm are on the bottom.