Customer reviews

on 4 April 2017
My son was happy with this-funny sound too
on 16 September 2014
Grandson loved it
on 13 February 2013
and an excellent Pac-Man plush that is just the right size. I considered the 8 inch, but this one is just right.

Growing up with Pac-Man and recently rebuying the cartridge for my 1982 Atari VCS, I decided to treat myself to this completely unneeded and pointless item.

It is well made with the button for the noise located on the top of his head. It is actually totally irrelevant to have the noise, but is quite amusing.

The battery can be replaced by accessing the module from a velcro strip on the back.

Joining my small collection of popular culture characters it serves no purpose what-so-ever, but does what it does very well and is also endorsed by my cat.
on 18 May 2013
What can I say, Its Pac-man and it makes noises, I bought this as a stocking filler gift and something funny, It certainly put a smile on their face including mine. 5 months later and the battery is still working. The battery itself is securely stored inside away from little fingers. The overall quality of the product is high, without any lose threads or stitching. I would highly recommend this as an amusing stocking filler.
on 7 October 2014
I bought this for the Boyfriend, he is still playing with it. Well made, the sounds are clear and any fan of Pac Man will find this a great lil' gift/stocking filler.
on 15 December 2013
Bought for my boyfriend cause he's into old games like that :) it came on time and it worked when I tried it would recommend as a sticking filler for gamers :)
on 7 December 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend and they loved it. The product was of good quality and arrived in time!