Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

ROCCAT 2mm Sense Gaming Mousepad - Chrome Blue
Colour: Chrome Blue|Change

on 14 April 2017
I never had a mousepad. I never felt that I had a need for one until my wife and my colleagues convinced me otherwise. And they were right. My mouse glides so well it almost feels like my mouse has half the weight now then before. These are bigger then I originally thought but no biggie.
on 27 April 2017
your mouse just glides over it with out a stutter, thanks
on 17 March 2017
on 29 June 2013
More than I would have paid for a mouse mat, but it was my sons choice for his birthday. He loves it.
on 18 July 2016
A good product and it arrived on time, but I am just a bit disappointed that it isn't as large as the one it is replacing. The mouse mat itself has a nice feel to it and my MMO optical mouse works fine on this surface.
on 24 October 2015
Best mouse mat i've ever felt, the smoothish texture on the surface of the mouse mat feels really nice to use and touch. I tried out the taito and sense and being honest i liked the sense a lot more better, they have a similar feel in terms of surface texture but taito feels a little more grippy and it is a lot more thicker as it has the woven edges, you can really feel the difference and honestly i loved the feel of the much more thinner and less fabric feel of the sense. Before this i was using the razor goliathus control version and as soon as i felt this, i felt like i could never convert to another mouse mat again, this feels so perfect for me. This is most probably personal preference in the end of the day but I found out i liked the smooth less grippy feel as i felt like i had a lot more control of my mouse, it is not too slippy that your mouse will go flying off and it is not too grippy, it feels just right and i feel like there is no way to lose control of your mice even if you tried. in all honesty you can only find out which one suits you better by using and trying them out for yourself. if you feel like a thicker, more grippier fabric feel mouse mat person, the taito is probably for you, as for the thinner, smoother feel, the sense is just perfect! 5/5*
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2017
This item is a fake - much smaller than the Roccat product, poor quality product, not Roccat packaging - no response from the seller.

Thought this was a bargain - sadly just a waste of money.
review image
on 25 September 2015
Loved even surface, doesn't move on table, stable grip between wooden table and bottom rubber, no circumvolutions after longer use, having this for the last 3-4 days, using with logitech g303, this mouse loves a lot of mats, this mat loves this mouse, perfect combination, pleasure to use while playing fast paced fps games. I think this one is better than qck black cloth thin mousepad
on 9 January 2016
Bought a new gaming mouse, but I had a lot of trouble getting it to work on my desk, and a few other surfaces - a problem I never had with my previous mouse (which was quite cheap). This mat does what it says, no problems so far and works perfectly. Would recommend to anyone wanting a decent surface.
on 3 March 2016
I prefer the older design but functionally it works great. Over the years I have had 4 others. It works well with my aging naga original.

The surface is smooth and the mouse glides well. It's not too firm and easily lays back on the desk without smoothing out.