on 20 May 2013
Bought for my boys who were desperate to use their christmas money together for this. It makes fab light thin waffles, just what they wanted! Use the recipe enclosed with the waffle maker but add a little sugar, makes enough for 10 waffles some of which we pop in the fridge until the following morning to be microwaved for 10 seconds for breakfast -yum!
on 5 June 2017
I like the waffle maker itself but it's a pain to clean. You can't take the hot plates off to clean them & obviously can't soak the machine in water so that's why I only rated it 3 stars. As I said, the machine is great but cleaning is not easy.
on 4 February 2017
Just what I needed!! Moving from Sweden a few years ago where we mainly make thin heart shaped waffles I was missing them a lot, and found this online. Arrived the very next day even when it said 3-5 days. Easy to clean, easy to cook and easy settings. Have nothing negative to say.
on 25 December 2016
I give ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ only because the sale price matches the quality! Otherwise it's ⭐️⭐️⭐️. Because it doesn't cook well. And it cooks ~10min.
on 3 December 2015
Everyone in the house and visitors like the end product, but I would prefer it thicker. It did say in the description that it is 1cm deep once cooked, but only about 2mm- 3mm
on 6 March 2017
Great waffle maker. Quick to heat up and easy to use.
Only down side difficult to get the patterned plates clean. Removable places to put in dishwasher would be a bonus.
on 19 July 2017
Love my healthy waffles and this makes them brilliantly
on 16 March 2017
Love it so worth the money thank you
on 25 April 2017