Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 August 2017
Powerful yet competitively priced. Never cheap out on your PSU, Corsair is one of the best and can be trusted to make a good quality product. There are cheaper PSU's on the market from unknown manufacturers, but I wouldn't take the gamble.

Well worth the asking price.
VINE VOICEon 18 December 2014
PC powersupply blew and had to replace it. Tried a 2nd one off ebay (dead on arrival) and then tried a new lesser branded one and it blew shortly after. Should've stuck to a new and branded one after all, lesson learned. This is great, worked straight out of the box and is deathly quiet!

Cables are a nice length and no problems with my system which is a i7, 8Gb, two harddrives, one DVD drive and a small graphics card - purchased the 430W PSU.
on 22 June 2017
8 Months down the road and it decides to completely conk out. This is the 2nd Corsair PSU CX750 I've had and it's the exact same issues. Computer goes under load and the power supply doesn't give enough power to the components and it just dies. Made me think the first couple times that it might be a GPU or motherboard issue but then I remembered having the exact same thing before getting it again. Not happy at all. Getting a replacement from corsair but it's purely just to have a spare power supply around and I have no intention of using it other than for testing.
on 6 May 2017
Seems a good buy - decent power available, plenty of leads with a variety of connectors, large fan. Main drawback is you can't detach leads you don't need so they take up space and reduce air flow in the case.
on 21 October 2017
I would avoid this. My PC was glitchy from the outset and it was not obvious what was wrong. This PSU lay down after about 100 hours. The warranty return (as it was outside of the original 30 day Amazon return) cost a hefty £13. I am presently awaiting a replacement but Corsair's process is sloooooow. They allow you to check up on progress via their website but this is not much good if they don't update the information. My advice is "read this products reviews before you buy". (I wish I Had)
on 30 July 2016
Great power supply, easy to fit and nice and quiet. It's not modular so there's the excess cables to be tucked away, but I was fully aware of that when I purchased it.

As long as you don't mind a bit of cable management you can't go wrong with this power supply.
on 24 August 2017
It functions and I haven had any power issues yet (2 months in) but good god is it loud. I can be doing nothing but watching something on youtube and it will boot up at max speed and the fan starts screaming
on 29 February 2016
Replaced the 250W supply in an older Packard Bell iXtreme 5800 to allow me to use a EVGA NVIDIA GTX750Ti as upgraded older HP flat panel monitor for higher resolution Dell U2715H. Fits perfectly and is modular so only used the cables that I needed - keeping the inner chassis tidier. Well worth it.
on 8 July 2017
i have one of these in my computer and i put this one in my brothers computer. it's just a cheap but good power supply that just works well.
on 12 November 2017
No complaints so far have it in media center sand come to think of it can’t say so far I’ve ever been aware of hearing it.