on 16 February 2017
What can I say; very impressed with this cat tree... when you consider you can buy, from most UK pet-shops, a small scratching post with perhaps one hiding-hole for £50, and perhaps a 4-foot version for £80-100, this tree represent incredible value.

The whole thing reaches from floor to ceiling, is top-notch quality, stable and very pleasant to look at.

My bengal loves it, and leaps up to the middle and clambers to the top without it looking like it's going to give - and he's a big lad at around 7-8Kg. He loves to relax right on the very top, king-of-the-castle style.

He doesn't use the 'hammocks' as he's too big really, but they then become a great place for storing his toys.

Throughly impressed with this.
review image
on 3 July 2014
Fab and perfect for our kitten (23 weeks old) means she can get up high away from our toddler and just sleep or chill out. Its got lots to do on it and space like on the shelves so we can add our own toys to it for her to make it more fun. Might even decorate it this christmas lol. Easy-ish to put together. comes in quite a big box which is very heavy. There was 1 mistake on the "instruction" picture regarding "b" bolt and "f" bolt but easily figured out (1 extra "b" bolt would have been needed except it dont fit) but soo minor an issue that it didnt affect the stars.
on 17 January 2015
well what can i say.
ordered on Tues and came on Fri. Wow, now that is great service.
straightforward to build despite a couple of cats trying it out during the build process . All 4 have now tried it and considering 2 of those are large hyper furries, it's holding up well. very sturdy and solid.
it's just over 9ft tall which provides lots of space and jumping areas as well as the bed sections.
the base is 60cm x 60cm but you'll need at least a metre of space to place it anywhere in your home, all the extra bits stick out. for it so sit comfortably in it's surroundings.
very pleased with this purchase considering the price is not high for what you are getting.
on 11 August 2017
Great tall cat tree. I have 5 cats so needed something bigger and steady for them this seemed to fit the bill and the reviews were good so I got one. Boy I was not disappointed my fur babies love it the two large hammocks get used and they all take it in turns for the top spot so they can servay everyone and everything. It's so good in fact my partner has been thinking of getting another one for a different spot.
review imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2013
Just received this cat tree today - great product, really happy with it. My two cats (3 yrs old) seem to be loving it (after finishing playing in the box it came in), the height is great and not too wide that it takes up much floor space. The instructions are a little complex, but many of the parts were labelled which helped, between two of us it took about an hour.
Fantastic value compared to others I've seen and previous purchases I've made for sure.
Super speedy delivery from Germany (really well packed) - I ordered it only three days ago and was expecting a much longer wait, so very chuffed when I got my DPD delivery text to say it was arriving today :D
7 people found this helpful
on 8 March 2015
There was a long metal bit that we still have no idea where it goes as the instructions were so unclear. We had to use the amazon picture to put it together.
However my cats now love it. It does wobble a bit when my big cat goes on it tho but hes alot bigger than my other cat whos averege sized
review image
on 8 June 2014
This is a fantastic tree house my cats love it, the boxes are great on the house as their two holes in the side so the cats don't feel trapped.
Took us 2hours to put together as instructions not very good.
Tree house comes in 1 big box.
This tree house has loads more scratch posts on it for the cats that's why we bought this one.
Speedy delivery from Germany.
Only negative I have is the colour in the photo is darker than the product, which we bought it as we wanted the darker neighbours.
on 10 November 2016
Brilliant, perfect better than the one i was unhappily replacing due to old age. Even better having more than one hammock my cats dont have to wait to take turns.
on 29 March 2014
The delivery was quick which was great, It seemed to take hours to put together but once up it looks great but it's not sturdy it wobbles about when my two cats climb up it, I've gone around and double checked all the bolts to make sure they are tight, but it's still very unsteady, I bought this climber because of the 5* reviews but I can't lie i'm disappointed as I was hoping for a bargain guess it's true what they say you get what you pay for :(
on 5 October 2013
This is an awesome scratching post.The only downside are the instructions are just awful, it took Me and my husband quite a while to build. But on the upside My two Cats love it and it looks awesome . It arrived within six days :D I was a bit worried about my boy cat Jack. As he is a big cat. But He got in to all houses and the hanging basket absolutely fine. Also once up and attach to the ceiling it's very sturdy. Best £60 I've ever spent!
5 people found this helpful