on 4 July 2017
Went down a treat for my two curious piggies.
But unfortunately they decided to chew to bits on first day.
Totally gone.
Will get more though as they loved them.
on 25 July 2017
Bigger then l picture...it looks cute on the cage .... l would buy again ...it smell nice too ...
on 22 June 2017
This product needs supervision due to the possibility of guinea pigs (or small animal) getting tangled/throttled in the rope and also choking on plastic under the flowers.
on 17 August 2017
Good size for 100cm cage, some are too big but this was just pretty, like a hanging basket should be. Guinea pig liked it too.
on 15 October 2017
Cute little hutch decoration and toy.
on 7 May 2013
I brought the Rosewood Floral Hanging Basket for my budgies as I found out after some research that it is also completely 100% safe for caged birds. I have been trying to find my budgies a new toy for a while (they love nibbling and destroying things) and when I saw this I thought it looked great!

When it arrived the wooden hook was broken, so I was instantly disappointed. However, I soon realised that the hook was not going to be suitable enough to hang on the cage anyway (the birds would have easily unhooked it) so I took it off completely and tied the basket with the string straight to the top of the cage.

As other reviewers have said the basket is a lot larger than you think it's going to be, maybe a bit too big for the budgies as it seemed to dominate their cage. They were quite scared of it, so in the end I took the basket down and am now introducing to them slowly out of the cage.

Despite the hook arriving broken it is a great little toy that is quite cheap and will (hopefully) provide hours of fun to my pets.
on 25 August 2016
Thought this was cute and bought two, one for each side of my bunny's run entrance. However, the flowers pull out very easily and the stems on the flowers are really sharp plastic. Also, mind your pet doesn't get his/her head stuck in the string holder!
on 23 January 2016
Had a lot of glue on it, but I brought as a decoration in the cage so it's up high. Nice size but I don't think it would last long.
review image
on 8 June 2017
Rabbit enjoyed chewing and playing with this for all of a couple of days 😂
on 19 May 2017