VINE VOICEon 14 February 2013
I wasn't expecting much from these earrings but was pleasantly surprised by them! they look great and I can manage to keep them in all day without them irritating me (or turning my ear green)they only come with those tiny plastic tube backs which are pretty useless and fiddly, but I have lots of spare earrings to use in their place. They are a bit heavy too, and I though this made them droop a little but all things considered, these are a very, very good buy.
These earrings were offered at such a cheap price that I didn't have huge expectations; when they arrived I was very pleasantly surprised.

They are well-finished dark bronze studs - much darker than the photo suggests, but still very wearable. The blue eyes are more of a turquoise shade than the light blue indicated in the photo; something I found more attractive, even if it was unexpected.

I've had no problem with metal allergies whilst wearing these. A super little buy.
on 29 April 2017
Poor
on 17 February 2015
CHEAP TAT
on 29 March 2013
I got these for the blue ones that match an owl necklace I also bought off Amazon. Really pretty and very retro.