on 13 May 2016
These rollers are OK if you just want to put a bit of a wave in your hair a few hours before a night out, but as for sleeping in them... er, no. The surface is too scratchy and they don't really flatten down that much. "Goodbye sleepless nights?" I think I'd only sleep in these if I was in a booze coma.

They're also ridiculously overpriced for what they are, especially given that they don't live up to their main claim. Those soft clip rollers you can get from your local chemist or somewhere like Poundland would do the job just as well for a fraction of the cost.
on 27 June 2014
gift
on 18 May 2014
Bought these for my daughter. They are comfy to sleep in she says, but not really a curl as such just a slight wave, great idea not followed through with results - for us anyway!
on 4 March 2013
I read the reviews about this item before purchasing and was almost put off. Sooo glad i wasn't!!! These rollers are fantastic! I have really long thick hair and they give me great volume and body. I was also impressed by how comfy they are to sleep in. Ok, so there not as comfy as sleeping without then in but they are a million times better than i thought they would be. I would recommend. These over and over again!!!!
on 26 February 2014
These rollers look lovely and girly when in, and they do help make hair more voluminous, but my God are they uncomfortable to sleep in! Feel a bit cheated really. I won't be using them at night.
on 2 September 2013
I'm really surprised at all the bad reviews of these. I absolutely love them!
I was bought them as a birthday present (bought on Amazon by my mum).
I have used them on both wet and dry air. I personally prefer using it on dry hair as I find my hair can still be a bit damp in the morning if I have to get up early.
I have no problems sleeping in them.. they flatten as soon as a put my head on the pillow, I don't even notice they are there.
on 12 February 2013
I do love my sleep-in rollers, even if they arent the best thing to sleep in.. Use with slightly damp hair..
The volume I got from my normal flat hair was amazing
on 6 May 2016
Brilliant I love the sleep-in-rollers they give great volume to your hair, I have never slept in them so I can not comment on what they are like to sleep in. They are nice and soft so I would imagine they would be ok.
on 6 January 2016
Worst things I've used - followed the tutorial and put them in and were actually ok to sleep in BUT no curls just a knotted mess that has taken a deep oil condition to make smooth again - waste of money!
on 30 January 2015
Good but don't over wet hair and very important, start only from the very tip of hair otherwise hair attached and has to be cut!.. We learnt the hard wsy