Customer reviews

Item Display Length: 21|Change

on 28 November 2015
I like it but I'm not sure that it is really solid gold as stated. Having read the reviews about some of their chains I did the magnet test. Gold is not magnetic, if anything it slightly repels magnets. Most of the chain seems fine but the clasp is picked up by the magnet despite being stamped 375 for 9ct gold. This suggests that it maybe plated which could therefore wear off spoiling the look of the bracelet and also reducing its value. Furthermore, it could be nickel beneath that many people are allergic to. I'm gping to contact Amazon to find out if they can shed anymore light on this and I will update this review with their response when I get one.
on 6 July 2013
I purchased this as an anniversary present for my wife as it looked solid and chunky and gives the impression it is larger than it is. Considering the price paid it arrived in a clumsy delivery box after a long delay before the despatch date, I was beginning to think Amazon had forgotten about my order. The presentation box was blank without any label or markings on it, and completely absent of any evidence about the maker or being 9ct yellow gold as it states. It was surprisingly light and I was not impressed, but my wife liked it, which came as a surprise and shock to me. In my opinion the RRP: £325.00 is a joke. I am so concerned I am contemplating on taking it to a jewellers to have it valued.
on 15 December 2013
I am so pleased with this bracelet an its exactly as described. I bought this particular one as it had a really great price, its worth a lot more than I paid for it. Its worth every penny and pounds and would recommend it to all friends and family and to anyone (lady) looking for a good quality gold bracelet. delivered very quickly and was kept updated regularly. love it!!
on 11 November 2013
The bracelet was beautiful and my daughter, who it was for, was over the moon. Marvellous value for money. I might order another for myself.
on 21 October 2013
was very pleased i have bought this as a christmas present for my son the quality is as discribe and was very quick delivery
pauline
on 3 March 2014
stunning gold chain a present for the wife one of many gold bracelets she wears and this one stands out amongst the rest classy rich looking stylish extremely smart the bracelets not bad neither and it was good service fast at an extremely good price.
on 23 January 2013
A really pretty bracelet. Nice size and quite sparkly. Was purchased as a gift and the recipient was well pleased.
on 26 December 2014
I bought is a present for a kid so I guess he liked it. The chain is ok, the lenght, the shape, the colour and also the thickness. The box is bulk but it's no big deal...
VINE VOICEon 22 January 2014
We had high hopes for this one but it turned out to be a let down. It's very thin and too long. Had they shortened it but made it thicker it would have been fine. Obviously someone else would find it suitable.
on 9 December 2014
took some delivering 3 attempts, but it is a beautiful item slightly smaller than I thought but good very happy