on 19 December 2015
Received with thanks !
on 25 May 2015
How could anyone not love this!!!
on 6 July 2013
I bought this for a Christmas present (starting Christmas shopping early this year!) for my six year old son as he is mad about How To Train Your Dragon and Toothless in particular. It is really well made and beautifully soft but I have discovered it is not washable like the Pillow Pet he already has and I wonder how long we will manage before it gets dirty or has something spilt on it (knowing my son it wont be long!) I will probably try it in the machine on a wool wash and see how it comes out. This is why I have only given it four stars rather than five, shame as other than that its gorgeous.
on 14 February 2014
I had bought a similar product (different design) from another seller and it was fabulous so thought I'd buy more as gifts; this one I was disappointed with...
-The cushion was lumpy and deformed within the pet, which made it uncomfortable and misshapen when 'open'.
-The stitching around the mouth was poor; it looked messy and unfinished.
-Velcro was on the wrong side of the tag so the adjoining strip had to be folded back on itself to reach the opposite Velcro pad.
-Was not very soft (acceptable standard but nonetheless, on top of the other problems, a disappointment).
Unfortunate that such a good idea was poorly executed.
on 18 February 2014
Its good I love it but its not official no tag like in the picture that's the only let down and it looks like a fat cat when stood up unless you know toothless
on 4 August 2014
I think this is a fake, unofficial knock off. Material is soft but it has not been well made and does not look like the pictures. Seriously disappointed as wanted to give as a gift. Would not recommend this item to anyone.
on 4 September 2015
This has to be a knock off. I was concerned when the "official" tag said the pillow contained batteries. Why would it have batteries? So I felt around and couldn't find anything, but as the tag said to open the seams to replace tiny batteries, I did just that, because I wanted to make sure there were NO batteries. Of course there were no batteries, but now I have a knocked off pillow with the seams undone, because I had to check. The cloth sewn on label says 3+ and the card tag with battery advice says 5+. What a complete RIP OFF. It clearly isn't official merchandise.
review image review image
on 16 August 2014
My daughter loves it so much, that I couldn't send it back, it's lovely and soft, but the quality is terrible, it arrived with two holes in, it has since been stitched up again, don't buy if you haven't got a sewing kit
on 14 May 2014
My son loves this but the make of it was poor, holes keep appearing at the seams so I have sowed it back together quite a lot of times.
on 22 March 2015
The cushion is lovely and soft, well made and looks just like the actual character Toothless. Plus, quick delivery (considering where its coming from) as mine turned up 4 days before the actual predicted date. Any 'How to Train your Dragon' fan will love this!