on 2 August 2014
I read the reviews and thought I would give this a go, I got through about 50 pages before I gave up, there is no depth to the writing it's like it's written by a teenager for a school assignment. Dreadful don't waste your time.
on 5 May 2016
A world filled with Zombies, the Undead, the Unalive and chos. Although this is generally not the type of apocalyptic genre, The Zombie Chronicles - Book 1 is surprisingly well written with an interesting plot. An interesting read.
on 16 November 2014
The book isn't great, its plots and subplots aren't very believable and I wouldn't buy if it wasn't free. Characters don't seem real and the love stories crudely stitched in are utterly ridiculous. Won't be buying the sequel.
on 3 June 2014
I got this book and straight away, I knew I had one of the best books I'd ever read. From the grotesque death descriptions to the romance scenes, I never wanted to stop reading and I can't wait to buy the second :)
on 19 October 2013
If you like the Zombie survival genre, I wouldn't miss this book. I think it's well written, with a good story-line. The plot can be implausible in places, but it definitely creates suspense and a thrilling read.
on 7 January 2014
Great plot, awesome characters, amazing settings, sometimes bits moved slightly too fast (just my own opinion) but yeah, amazing! Great! And worth it, being free and all, recommend it to any zombie fan :)
on 23 November 2015
Nothing wrong with the plot, but there was a lot of casual sexism going around (from all/most characters) that rubbed me up the wrong way. Fine for free, but I won't be spending money on the sequel.
on 25 June 2015
Surprised at how good this was for being a free book. Kept me intrigued and loved the story. Just purchased the 2nd book. Infant wait to find out where the story takes me. Definitely worth a read
on 1 May 2016
Chrissy Peebles has done it again! In a genre I never thought I would read! This is an amazing series that has high action, page turning suspense, love... it's so good! I also love the cover!!
on 20 January 2017
every deatail evry bit about that was good just
dont liking it when it been hapening for a year
that too long but
i still love it i would be reading it over and over love it