on 2 April 2013
The dial face isn't white, but as in the picture, gray to match the steel strap. The watch doesn't show 24 hour military time either, and it can't be made to do so. Of course Casio wouldn't mention this in the product description as it is a missing feature. The strap is nice and adjustable, and even if the timer is a bit limited, it has gotten a lot of use already when cooking and dyeing yarn. Apart from the issue with the 24 hour display, I'm happy and like my watch.
on 4 June 2014
I bought this gift for my best friend's birthday as I very much loved my gents version of this watch.

I was afraid if it would be too big, or too flashy for her style, or too big/small for her wrist however; the size is perfect for ladies, it has a matte brushed finish therefore is very modest looking and the strap uses a sliding hinge which you can adjust yourself in seconds to perfect comfort therefore it was great and satisfactory.

It is also very easy to setup and comfortable to wear according to my friend, she absolutely loved it.

I consider it very affordable for a premium looking watch which looks like it is going to last a long long way.

Very tempted to buy a silver one for myself as I love my own one.

Definitely recommended.
on 8 July 2015
After a long search, this watch is the best watch for me. This watch gives me exactly what i have been looking for : nicely sized, coloured, good display screen and the awesome part is , it is digital with waterproof. I wonder, why is there not much ladies watch which are digital. Casio is the only company I have found that has feminine touch and is DIGITAL!!! (This is the second Casio watched that i have purchased, the first watch I gifted to my brother and he absolutely lovessss it!!!).
on 13 August 2016
I had an original one of these back in the '70's, so being nostalgic decided to buy this. Had forgotten how tiny the watch face is compared to the huge ones we wear today. The strap is big and I will get my local jeweller to shorten it (recommend going to a little independent jeweller to do this as they are far better value than the big chains) The instructions are a bit confusing to begin with, though I have figured them out now. Finally as the watch face is small you need either fantastic eyesight or good glasses! Still love the watch despite these negatives because I'm a sucker for nostalgia!
on 14 March 2013
A great little watch for a female wrist! I have quite small wrists so had to resize it, but this was done with no problem by looking up a video online. Good clear dial and tells the time brilliantly so no negatives at all!
on 25 December 2012
fantastic value for money ,bought for my daughter ,ive seen the same watch for double this price ,which is why i love amazon !my daughter really loves it too ,she says its very retro
on 25 January 2014
I saw this watch at American Apparel for £58 and I was glad to find it on Amazon for a cheaper price. This watch is very elegant and classic.
on 30 April 2016
Looks good and is lasting well. It is quite small and feminine but still sturdy. A wee bit fiddly to adjust and set the time but the instructions are all there so it just takes a wee bit of patience and then its done.
on 31 July 2016
Love this! My everyday watch! Can't go wrong with Casio, you know it will be great quality and last. Looks very pretty on the wrist, just the right size. Would have been nice to have a light but it's classy and I love wearing it!
on 3 April 2013
Good looking digital watch. Feminine but not girly. Easy to adjust the strap for smaller wrist. Easy to set up. Didn't think I'd actually use the timer/alarm etc but the timer function has proved useful for various things. Casio brand so I feel confident it will last well. It says white dial but it is actually grey (looks just as pictured) but I had seen one in the flesh so knew what I was ordering and I like the grey. Great price.