on 24 February 2013
I bought this for her. She was able to set it up and was typing in no time. She really likes it, offers great protection as a case and the keyboard is responsive.
on 10 April 2013
This is a marvel! If you have 'sausage fingers' like me and find the screen keyboard on the ipad difficult to operate, this keyboard is for you. It allows you to type at least with two fingers and connects very easily to the ipad. I am a bit of a technophobe and although I like using technology, I don't like the 'behind the scenes' stuff such as installing software and the like. Even I could connect this keyboard to my screen on my own, following the very simple instructions, and do it quickly and easily. The case folds up neatly to about 15mm thick with an ipad inside. [ I have seen some plastic keyboards that are very thick when folded - this is not the case here] It has a flap that allows you to stand your ipad upright that seems fit for purpose, although it is only fastened to the main case by tape and some reviews did criticise this. I have used mine every day for 4 months and had no problems so far. The top of the case will also fold right back without getting in the way at all, so that you can just use the screen if you want. So many people have asked where I got this from and were amazed when I told them the price of it. It looks like a much more expensive bit of kit and I am very very pleased with it. I was worried that it might detract from the neatness and therefore the convenience of the ipad, but it does not at all. I got the pink trim, which is lovely and I would recommend, although I am sure that all the colours look smart.
on 8 January 2013
Brilliant product, just as described. Beautifully made, strong but light. The keyboard is lovely and responsive and the case itself fits perfectly and allows all iPad functions. Although the angle of the stand is non-adjustable, it seems perfect for typing. The keyboard even allows you to adjust levels of sound and brightness on the screen and has short-cuts for cutting and pasting etc. This product successfully transforms your iPad into a mini laptop. Note that that the # symbol is for the £ sign. Very, very impressed with the design and the speed at which it arrived. Highly recommended!
on 7 November 2012
Cute and doesn't look cheap! Got a lot of compliments. I just hate that the angle of the ipad stand couldn't be adjusted. 4 star! :)
on 23 October 2013
I was very pleased with this keyboard/case when I first got it 12 months ago and I do recommend it.

It's a very good case: it still looks very smart, it's very lightweight and robust and has several angles of tilt for typing/watching. I love that just closing the lid puts it to sleep.

As a keyboard it's fine considering its size: with practice (as a new Apple user I had to learn the commands) it makes typing a doc on the ipad possible (eg it's got cursor keys) but it's never going to be easy so I only use it when I'm travelling light with just the ipad. It's still much easier than a smartphone.

One thing that would really improve it is a battery or charging indicator light: there's a micro USB to charge it which is fine but the connection isn't perfect so sometimes I don't find out that it wasn't charging until it's too late.
on 3 February 2013
I bought this for my wife as she is not keen on the on-screen keyboard of the iPad. She's delighted with it and the case is hardly any thicker than a cover on it's own. Great price, great item and quick delivery from USA to Scotland. If only I had an iPad I would get myself one!
on 1 February 2013
GreatShield Ultra Thin Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Folio Case with Stand for Apple iPad 2 / The New iPad 3rd Generation / iPad 4 4th Gen (Black/Pink)Within 35 days, the iPad keyboard keys started coming off (so far 3 missing) and the stand doesn't make the use of the iPad very convenient either. What a waste of money and would rather spend few quids more to buy a good one.Moreover, the keyboard eats the IPad battery pretty quickly so have to charge everyday.I wish i could get a refund or replacement?

Personally i wouldn't recommend it!!
on 19 January 2013
Arrived early. and product works great, and looks smart too. really easy to us and set up. set it up before i realised there was instructions lol
on 4 June 2013
I am delighted with the level of customer service from this seller and would definitely use again.

The original folio case I ordered had, as I ascertained upon its arrival, a problem with the wireless function and I couldn't get the keyboard and my iPod to talk to each other. I emailed customer services asking for a suggested workaround and they mailed me back straightaway, apologising for the quality of the product and offering to send me a replacement (without the need to return the faulty one).

If only all sellers and retailers put customer service at the heart of their business!
on 4 August 2013
What a wonderful addition to an i pad this is. It is well made and protects the pad well. The keyboard is firm and has a good action - my thick fingers and dancing hands don't make any keyboard easy and I have to go slow (I taught myself to touch type many years back) but the keyboard on the folio case is positive with a good feel and I'm quickly getting used to it. Being a stupid male, I was, at first, put in doubt because of the pink trim but now I have it, it actually looks good.

Be assured, this is good quality. Don't hesitate.

See one answered question