on 8 July 2014
I liked the story a lot but was disappointed when the story stopped mid way. I didn't realise that Homecoming is the first part and Farther Shore is the second part. If you look at the paperbacks it says Pt.1 in the title but not on the Kindle, so be aware that you will need to buy another book to make sense of this. Also I think this comes before the Project Full Circle trilogy so you might want to read these first.
on 25 September 2014
I thought this book was very engaging. What i particularly liked was the way the author was able to capture the 'voices' of the characters. They WERE the Voyager characters.
And in fact, I'm often disappointed with fiction and frequently abandon books for for a number of reasons, but I finished this in record time and went on to read the second book (yes, there's another book that finishes the storyline(s) started in this). These were well written and I didn't come across any inconsistencies with the ST canon. In fact, it ties into a few Voyager threads very smoothly.
I will definitely be looking for other books by this author.
on 14 June 2015
After having that annoying thought in the back of my head, wondering what ever happened to voyager and its crew, this novel finally gives that closure. The author had also really captured the characters perfectly. Without spoiling anything, there are two plot lines to follow in this story and one seems to be more of a time filler than the other much more gripping plot that is going on. However, this is only part one of two books so I'm hopeful that both plots will blend in well to make an excellent finish. I would definitely recommend this to fans of any trek series and not just voyager. The author did a great job of giving that element of excitement that I used to have when I was about to watch a new episode of the show.
on 12 June 2014
As a long term fan of the voyages series, and having re-watched them all recently, I wanted to continue their adventures through the medium of books.

A lot of written adventures for shows I like have always left me wanting, but I have to say, for the most part, I genuinely enjoyed this book. The plot was well crafted, although I felt the Doctor`s adventure was a little unnecessary.

Most of the characteristics of the cast were spot on, a little wooden here or there.

But those points are negligible. A great page turner of a read!
on 24 October 2012
Great Story!

Have read many mixed reviews about this but simply put if you like Star Trek and like Voyager then just read it!

Very good continuation, well written and love the Torres side story.

Written in such a way as you can really relate to the characters and just how Janeway must feel after getting back to Earth.

This story could have gone wrong in so many ways but I feel the author did a great job and does not deserve the negative comments I have seen online for writing this story.

Just read it :)
on 1 September 2013
I was really looking forwards to this, and it was a bit of a let down, especially since it just stops mid story. I had to hunt down and buy the sequel, not because I was enjoying the story so much as being determined to find out how the story ends - unless of course there is a third episode? This review sounds a bit harsh, and really the story isn't that bad, but be aware that it just stops as its getting to be interesting. I am now reading the sequel, Farther Shore. Fingers crossed for a more satisfying read!
on 6 January 2013
Having been rewatching the series I feel that the book picks up nicely from where the series left off. Only problem I feel the representation of Starfleet command seems different to that in all star trek series.
on 7 August 2015
Absolutely superb....I read it on holiday and the voices of all of the characters went through my head when reading it. This should have been filmed and produced after Endgame!
on 15 August 2014
For all those Trekkie's out there who want to know what happened to the Intrepid crew of Voyager (see what i did there Trek fans) after they get home, READ THIS!
on 15 August 2013
very good book but very poor standards for text and speech for those who can not read this also apllies to all star trek kindle books