Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 23 March 2015
Great!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 December 2012
This chair was easy to assemble and the base on which you sit is very comfortable, HOWEVER, within a week the arm had broken off when I applied a small amount of my weight to it (and I'm quite a slim woman.) The thick plastic which you put a screw through to attach the arms to the rest of the chair shattered into pieces. This would be a great chair if they hadn't cheeped out and had just used less plastic and more metal - I'd certainly prefer to pay a little extra to get a chair that will last!
You have been warned....
on 2 January 2013
The chair is very easy to assemble and all tools are provided. It is also very comfortable and can be adjusted easily. Also suitable for small desks.
on 14 November 2012
Very pleased with my new office chair - for home use- no more slouched back or trying to push it around, it is really lightweight but very strong and comfortable. Good quality and very easy to put together
on 13 October 2012
The chair is a good value for money, it was very easy to assemble and it is very comfortable.I would definitely recommend it if you setting up your home office.
on 26 April 2013
chair is a few weeks old and the foam/cushion you sit on is now flat - not what id expect from any chair really

feels like you are sat on wood
on 14 November 2012
I bought this for a desk that has occasional use in a room that's used for other things. I didn't want it to look too 'officey' and it doesn't. It's quite stylish and the mesh back helps it be less intrusive than one of the big leather-type chairs.

I assembled it in a few minutes, all the parts were present. I haven't spent long periods in it but it seems perfectly comfortable.
on 20 November 2012
I bought this chair in a local furniture/bedroom accessory store. I own it since one year and I'm looking for another chair now. The metal L-shaped bracket that attaches from the back rest to the bottom of the seat has started to come away from the seat. The plywood appears to be breaking apart as the stress of having reclined semi-frequently must have taken its toll little by little. It's not merely a case of loose screws. The wood is breaking and if you look under the chair and rock the now loose back, falling sawdust is visible.

I've been chair shopping today and it surprised me how many other chairs feature this kind of plywood bottom. Please beware. If you get a chair with plywood bottom (you can feel this by tapping the stapled-on cloth cover on the bottom of the seat) - then at least get one with arm rests that connect from the seat to the back rest. That might distribute the stress enough that the wood won't break. I know this is a real issue, because one of the show-room chairs had the exact same issue as my one year old chair, except it was in even worse condition.

I got it on sale for about £38, so for a year of service it's not too bad, but I'd prefer spending a bit more and getting something that will last longer next time. Two stars because it lasted a year, but not more - because it measurably started breaking half a year ago.
on 9 November 2012
The chair came with one of the screws for the arms missing but it still stays secure.

Generally happy with this chair, fairly comfortable, does the job.
on 12 November 2013
I brought this chair because it looked comfy without being to big and heavy. Now I am going to have to buy a different chair.

The problems with the chair, firstly the seat slopes so you feel like you are sliding off, secondly the settings for making adjustments are rubbish and they make no difference to the positioning. Finally it creaks so much that it is irritating.

I would NOT recommend this to anyone!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse